A handy solution to convert 30A Shore power service to a 15A household plug.
The EEL Style ShorePower™ Straight Adapter has the same ergonomic design of the EEL ShorePower™ cordsets making it easy to grip, but it does not have the same locking feature. This adapter converts 30A 125V shore power outlets to 15A 125V household plugs providing power for tools, appliances, etc. at the dock or campsite when 15A service is not available. A power indicator light lets you know that power is flowing through the connection. Designed to provide a temporary solution, these adapters do not have the same sealing collars as the EEL™ cordsets and are not recommended for use in wet environments.
- Use only in an enclosed, dry location, such as powering your boat from a 15A power receptacle inside your garage
- Boat side: Female connector attaches to boat inlet or cordset
- Dock side: Male plug attaches to dockside receptacle or cordset
- They do not have sealing collars and are not recommended for use in wet locations
- Ergonomic design for easy grip
LED power indicator light
Connections: NEMA 5-15R female and L5-30P male locking
Max. Amperage: 15A
Max. Voltage: 125V
Material: PVC jacket, nylon plug bodies; nickel-plated brass contacts, terminal screws and terminals; stainless steel assembly screws
Amperage15 Amps,30 Amps