The Connect Series 84D is a 4-channel amplifier with 80 watts per channel. As part of the Dante CONNECTSERIES, the world's first Internet of Things- (IoT) enabled professional-grade amplifiers, it is perfectly suited for small to medium-scale installations. The 84D features direct HiZ (70V or 100V) or LoZ selectable by channel. With three ways to connect, you can engage the built-in Wi-Fi access point, connect to the venue's Wi-Fi, or use the FAST Ethernet to connect to any local area network via Cat5 or Cat6 cable.
- Web Browser-based UI - works on any device with no software to download
- Direct LoZ and HiZ (70V or 100V) selectable per channel
- Proprietary Smart Power Bridge allows user to bridge a channel to achieve double the power of that channel without sacrificing an amplifier channel
- 3 Ways to Connect 1.) Built in WiFi Access Point 2.) Connects to existing WiFi network 3.) Local Area Network Ethernet connection
- 96kHz Analog Devices DSP with Input Routing, multiple 48dB/Oct crossover filters, 8 Parametric EQ filters, user configurable speaker limiters, and real time load monitoring
- Universal Switch Mode Power Supply with PFC. Operation from 100VAC - 240VAC +/-15%
- Analog fully routable inputs
- External I/O Port for Remote On/Off and fault monitoring
- Highly Efficient Class D Output Stage for low AC Current draw
Name: LEA Professional CONNECT 84D CS84D 4-Channel Amplifiers with Dante, 80W, LEA Professional
Category: LEA Professional, Pro AV, Commercial Audio, Pro Amplifiers
Country of Origin: Costa Rica. Country of origin is subject to change.