The Keyscan K-KPR offers the same features as its K-PROX3 and K-PROX2 counterparts with an added keypad security layer. This proximity keypad reader provides a sleek finish with clear LED illumination for access granted and denial indications. It also features an on board beeper to generate audible tones or sound a local "door-held-open" alert and offers versatile mounting options. It is also well-suited for both interior or exterior use. K-KPR is ideal for dual verification security by prompting both an access credential and/or personal PIN number.
- Combination proximity & keypad reader with 12" wire pigtail
- Single gang wall mounting plate with both black & off-white covers
- Functions with Keyscan, Farpointe and HID 125 kHz technology 36 bit or 26 bit credentials
- Suitable for indoor and outdoor applications
- 12 VDC operation @ 80 mA with 4"-6" read range; Keypad wiegand output signal of 8-bit word burst
- Ideal for applications that require enhanced security by enforcing both card presentation and PIN entry for secured areas
- For applications where cards may be supplemented, users can be assigned a temporary or permanent PIN with designated access privileges
- Single gang mount
- Membrane style keypad surface prevents malfunction due to dust and debris accumulation
- Keypad surface does not leave ﬁnger print smudges
Name: Keyscan K-KPR Proximity Keypad Reader, dormakaba Holding, Keyscan by dormakaba
Category: Keyscan by dormakaba, Access Control, Keypads & Readers, Proximity Readers, Access Control Keypads
Country of Origin: Malaysia. Country of origin is subject to change.