HP Q2R25A MSA 1050 10GbE iSCSI Dual Controller SFF Storage
Need a modern shared storage array which is flash-ready when you are and affordable with what’s left of a small budget? The HPE MSA 1050 SAN Storage brings affordable flash storage down to the most price sensitive customers. Designed to meet entry-level storage requirements, the HPE MSA 1050 SAN Storage is a good fit for budget constrained customers. With one of the lowest entry price point in the Hewlett Packard Enterprise Storage portfolio and field-proven HPE ProLiant compatibility, the HPE MSA 1050 SAN Storage is the platform of choice for smaller IT workloads. The HPE MSA 1050 SAN Storage features iSCSI, FC and SAS host interface connectivity at previously unattainable entry price points. This storage allows users to take advantage of the latest storage technologies while also providing a balance between performance and budget. This portfolio has been the industry-leading entry storage FC platform1 for the past eight years, with over 500,000 storage systems sold worldwide.
Introducing new drive options including Read Intensive SSDs and new HDD Bundles.
Four new Read Intensive SSDs for affordable flash storage; HPE MSA 960 GB and 1.92 TB SAS RI SFF and LFF SSDs.
New HDD bundles consisting of six individual drives of either 7.2K MidLine drives, 10K or 15K SAS drives.
New 14 TB LFF HDD and 6-pack bundle.
Affordable, Flash-ready Storage
- The HPE MSA 1050 SAN Storage base unit comes factory-configured with dual-controller arrays, four host ports delivering 8 Gb Fibre Channel, 1GbE iSCSI, 10GbE iSCSI or 12 Gb SAS.
- Moving to a modern flash-ready array delivers performance enhancement and decreased latencies. Advanced data services and a small investment in flash can take your organization to the next level.
Simple, Proven HPE ProLiant Gen10 Server Compatible Shared Storage
- The HPE MSA 1050 SAN Storage continues its heritage of providing affordable, easy to use shared storage without a big learning curve with its intuitive setup and management for HPE ProLiant Server administrators.
- Matching industrial design to fit right in with your HPE ProLiant Gen10 Servers.
Advanced Virtualization Services with a Simplified Licensing Approach
- The HPE MSA 1050 SAN Storage leverages flash with easy to use, easy to maintain tiering and read cache technologies.
- No storage expertise necessary; this system dynamically responds to workload changes so you don’t have to.
Expandable and Upgradable to Meet New Demands
- With the HPE MSA 1050 SAN Storage, you can add additional hard disk drives (HDDs) or disk expansions to your HPE MSA 1050 SAN Storage or upgrade to the HPE MSA 2050 SAN Storage through data-in-place upgrades; a simple 15 minute upgrade.
- No migrations required making it a lot easier to install and manage.
TechnicalSpecifications Capacity 307 TB Maximum including expansion Form factor 2U rack height Storage expansion options HPE MSA 2050 SFF Disk Enclosure or HPE MSA 2050 LFF Disk Enclosure Systems Insight Manager support Yes Storage mirroring support No SAN backup support Yes Clustering support Windows, Linux, HP-UX Host interface 10GbE iSCSI 4-ports Drive description 96 SFF maximum including expansion Storage controller 2 HPE MSA 1050 2-port 10 Gb iSCSI Controller Compatible operating systems Microsoft Windows Server 2019 Microsoft Windows Server 2016 Microsoft Windows Server 2012 Red Hat Linux SuSE SLES Linux VMware HP-UX Product dimensions (H x W x D) 3.5 x 19.5 x 17.6 in Weight 38.7 lb