Honeywell’s WIN-PAK 4.8 software solution provides a cost-effective way to integrate and manage access control, video surveillance, and intrusion detection through a single interface. Building upon WIN-PAK’s legendary and robust workstation-based management system, WIN-PAK 4.8 provides an intuitive browser-based interface allowing users to perform common access control actions from virtually anywhere.
WIN-PAK 4.8 can be easily scaled from a single site up to a multi-region, enterprise-level solution without placing restrictions on the number of users or sites being managed. WIN-PAK 4.8 supports third party integrations such as HID's Mobile Access®, BioConnect® Suprema® and Morpho biometrics, point-ofsale systems, visitor management, and HR applications. Using the included WIN-PAK API, your software developers can create custom integrations to meet your integration needs.
Eliminates disparate systems and interfaces
- Integrated access, video, intrusion, and fire* systems through one interface
- Reduce duplicated efforts using the API developer kit
- Provision mobile credentials through WIN-PAK
Increases situational awareness, eliminates costly false alarms
- Disarm intrusion system through any valid card swipe at an access control reader
- Arm intrusion system through a valid triple-swipe at an access control reader
- Coordinate intrusion, access, or fire* events with video actions to maximize awareness
Scales as your business grows
- Unrestricted number of cardholders and system users
- Unrestricted number of sites and access points
- Accommodates up to 40 recorders and 2,560 cameras.
Minimizes onboarding and training costs
- Intuitive web interface for access management, with embedded Help tool
Minimizes server deployment costs
- Supports VMWare 6.5 to help leverage existing IT infrastructure and server assets
Minimizes maintenance and system supervisory costs
- Customizable and automated system reporting functions with email delivery
- Perform common daily access control tasks from anywhere through the web interface
- Included API for custom integrations to third-party systems