The SK-4 and SK-4E (SK-2/E) are four zone conventional fire alarm control panels (FACPs) that bring the latest in microprocessor technology to conventional fire controls. The SK-4 is a 120 VAC FACP and the SK-4E is a 240 VAC FACP. These FACPs provide reliable fire signaling protection for small- to medium-sized commercial, industrial, and institutional buildings.
- Four Class B initiating device circuits
- Two Class B notification appliance circuit
- Synchronization for System Sensor®, Gentex® and Wheelock® devices
- Silent or audible walk test operation
- Disable switches provided per zone
- Form C alarm, trouble and supervisory relays