Honeywell RK-ZONE8 Zone Expander With Single or Dual Audio Channel Mode, Built-In 8 Loudspeaker Line Selector, 8 Dry Contact Inputs/Outputs
The RK-ZONE8 Zone Expander, integrates 8 additional speaker lines while achieving a broader reach in new and retrofit applications.
- Supports single and dual audio channels
- Maximum 8 zones can be connected, each zone has two speaker zones (A and B), of which maximum power rate is 500W
- 8 dry contact inputs with supervision
- 8 dry contact outputs
- 4 external power amplifiers and 1 spare power amplifier can be connected
- Flexible amplifier redundancy function
- Full supervision, including main power supply, backup power supply, CPU fault, power amplifier, speaker lines, dry contact inputs and network fault, etc.
- Speaker line supervision in both broadcasting and non-broadcasting mode
- The volume of the signal to amplifiers can be set via RK-MCU
- Supports 3-wire and 4-wire volume controller
- Supports standalone mode and networking mode
- 1 line input interface, which can be connected to external device when device is in standalone mode or the CPU of RK-MCU fails
- DC power output interface, through which to supply power for external modules, such as volume controller
- Maximum 15 RK-ZONE8 can be used