CLSS-Enabled LTE Commercial Fire Alarm Communicators for AT&T® and Verizon®
The dialer capture solution to connect commercial fire systems to central monitoring stations and the CLSS Cloud.
Enabled by cooperation between Telguard® and Honeywell®, the HW-TG7L Fire Series starts with Telguard's model TG-7FS and adds the powerful capabilities of Honeywell's Connected Life Safety Services (CLSS) Cloud.
The CLSS LTE Fire Communicator transmits alarm signals from the fire panel over the LTE networks of AT&T (HW-TG7LAF02) and Verizon (HW-TG7LVF02) to the designated monitoring station while leveraging connectivity with CLSS to enable powerful tools.
Compliant with 2019 and earlier editions of NFPA 72, the CLSS LTE Fire Communicator can serve as the sole communication path. For existing installations, all landlines dedicated to the master control unit can be replaced with a single CLSS LTE Fire Communicator because of its 5 or 60-minute supervision modes.
HONEYWELL CONNECTED LIFE SAFETY SERVICES (CLSS)
Honeywell CLSS is an innovative, all-in-one cloud platform that enables systems integrators and facilities managers to deliver an enhanced fire safety service, while maximizing the performance efficiencies offered by Honeywell's trusted detection and alarm systems. The CLSS platform enables users to:
- Get a "bird's eye" view of all accounts
- Obtain real-time information on event generation, enabling diagnosis before dispatch
- Conduct tests and inspections using a mobile app (available in select markets)
- Provide end users withmulti-site asset informationand event alerts
TELGUARD INTERNET PORTAL
Telguard makes adopting cellular easy with a secure internet portal that provides total account management of UL-listed Telguard cellular alarm communicators. Quickly access Telguard-based services 24/7.
TELGUARD CELLULAR SERVICE
Telguard Cellular Service provides AT&T and Verizon® LTE network coverage for all Telguard units. In Canada, cellular service may be provided by Rogers, Bell, TELUS, or SaskTel. Telguard's Communication Center is UL compliant and provides seamless connectivity between the alarm panel, the Telguard family of products, and the central station. Telguard technical support provides a single point of contact for both cellular service and Telguard product questions.
- Integration with CLSS enables monitoring of event transmission data & management of device inventory from the CLSS mobile app and web portal (available only when using Contact ID and point-based reporting)
- Alarm format support for contact ID, SIA2, pulse (3x1, 4x2), modem lle, IIIa, and DMP
- Certified for use on the AT&T and Verizon LTE networks
- Meets UL 864 requirements for sole primary or backup path communications
- Minimizes false alarms by providing dual paths for self-tests
- Falls back to 3G/4G if an LTE network is not available, for extended network coverage
- 60- or 5-minute cellular supervision available; 180-seconds available in Canada
- Telephone line monitor built-in, with standard line security
- Automatic self-test (daily or 6-hour)
- Available relay output for tripping the alarm control panel when a trouble condition occurs
- Locking, red metal enclosure
- Two programmable supervisory trip outputs
- Allows full data reporting for unlimited point-to-point signal details and maximum transmitting power for superior in-building penetration
Name: Honeywell Power HW-TG7LVF02 Telguard CLSS-Enabled LTE Commercial Fire Alarm Communicators for Verizon TG-7FS LTE-V, Honeywell International, Inc, Honeywell Power
Category: Honeywell Power, Fire, Fire Control Panels, Alarm Communicators
Country of Origin: United States. Country of origin is subject to change.