Empowered by deep learning algorithms, Hikvision AcuSense technology brings human or vehicle target classification alarms to front- and back-end devices. The system can greatly reduce false alarms generated by targets other than humans or vehicles, vastly improving alarm efficiency and effectiveness.
- For remote surveillance needs, this network camera is best suited
- Up to 2592 x 1944 resolution for surveillance in real-time
- CMOS sensor is cheaper as compare to CCD and consumes less power while producing better HD videos
- 13.50 mm maximum focal length with sharp output to help identify and locate the object with added efficiency
- f/1.4 maximum aperture for better light absorption and dependable, better-quality results
- 5x optical zoom for bringing the subject closer for maximum surveillance efficiency
- Up to 131 ft of night vision
- HD recording format for exceptional video quality with maximum productivity
- Varifocal lens type for sharp, detailed focus to ensure maximum surveillance usability
- In-ceiling mount type ensures optimal results and maximum convenience
Name: Hikvision PCI-D15Z2S AcuSense 5MP Dome IP Camera, 2.7-13.3mm Varifocal Lens, White (Replaces DS-2CD2745FWD-IZS), Hikvision
Category: Hikvision, Video Surveillance, IP Cameras, Dome Cameras
Country of Origin: China. Country of origin is subject to change.