Hikvision’s DS-K1T671TM-3XF terminal is an access control device integrated with high accuracy temperature screening. It can quickly measure skin-surface temperature and notify the user about abnormal readings. This product is perfect for manyapplications, including office buildings, transportation hubs, retail facilities, education centers, and many others:
Hikvision DS-K1T671TM-3XF Temperature Screening Terminal
Vanadium Oxide Uncooled Sensor Measures Target’s Temperature
Measuring Range: 86° to 113° F (30° to 45° C), Accuracy: ±0.5° C w/o Black Body Calibration
Temperature Measurement Distance: 0.3 m to 2 m Recognition Distance: 0.3 m to 2 m
Fast Temp. Measurement Mode
Multiple Authentication Modes
Face Mask Detection,Face Mask Alert, Forced Mask Wearing Alert
Wall mount (included), Floor Stand (DS-KAB671-B, not included)
Introducing All-In-One Temperature Screening Terminal with Face Access Control and Mask Detection
To safeguard employees, customers and visitors—and to meet one CDC recommendation for safe reopening—many businesses are now screening for abnormal temperatures at entrances. Hikvision’s Highly Accurate Thermographic (HAT) Screening Terminal is a new addition to our HAT lineup that includes advanced skin-surface temperature measurement, facial recognition access control, and mask detection, all in one solution.
Hikvision’s Temperature Screening Terminal DS-K1T671TM-3XF can quickly measure skin surface temperature and display it on the optional 7-inch LCD touch screen. This product is ideal for a wide range of applications, including office buildings, hospitals, hotels, transportation hubs, retailers, educational centers, and warehouses.
Key Features include:
- Facial Recognition Access Control with Temperature and Mask Detection
- Elevated skin-surface temperature screening with accuracy up to ± 0.9° F (± 0.5° C)
- View temperature results on a local monitoring screen for quick identification
- No need to set permissions, normal temperature can unlock the door
- Detects the absence of face mask, triggers voice alarm using a built-in speaker to request mask for entry
- Thermographic Temperature Range: 86 to 113 Degrees Fahrenheit (30 to 45 Degrees Celsius)
- Face Recognition Duration <0.2 seconds/user
- Accuracy: ±0.9 Degrees Fahrenheit (±0.5 Degrees Celsius)
- Smart—Only Screens Forehead Skin Surface
- Temperature Measurement Distance: 1.6 to 5 Ft. (0.5 to 1.5 m)
- Temperature Measurement Height: 3.9 to 6.2 Ft. (1.2 to 1.9 m)
Our Temperature Screening Terminal supports multiple authentication modes including access control card with normal temperature and face detection with normal temperature. Both can be combined with the mask detection. It’s also equipped with a 2 MP wide-angle, dual-lens, and anti-spoofing feature—where an individual cannot be granted access by holding up a photograph. It has the capacity to recognize up to 50,000 faces, 50,000 Mifare contactless cards, and store up to 100,000 events. Our terminal integrates with Hikvision NVRs for live view and playback.
Contact your Hikvision representative today to learn more about using this all-in-one solution for safe and secure operations.