Garmin GPSMap 86sc Handheld GPS
Preloaded with BlueChart g3 Maps for U.S. Coastal Watrers
Cast off confidently with the GPSMAP 86sc handheld. Whether you're out for a day of fishing, sailing or cruising, you'll gain peace of mind that comes from having a backup navigator. This premium handheld floats and has a sunlight-readable 3" color display. Plus, wireless connectivity makes it a virtual extension of your onboard marine system, giving you added awareness and convenience.
Sync GPSMAP 86sc with compatible Garmin chartplotters and instruments, and you'll see real-time boat data displayed right on your handheld. Plus, it can serve as a remote control for convenient operation of your Garmin autopilot and select Fusion marine products. And when you're underway, an adjustable GPS filter smooths speed and heading indications as you pass over swells for more accurate tracking.
GPSMAP 86sc comes preloaded with BlueChart g3 coastal charts, giving you industry-leading coverage, clarity and detail with integrated Garmin and Navionics data. Detailed contours allow you to see 1' contours that provide a more accurate depiction of bottom structure for improved fishing charts and enhanced detail in swamps, canals and port plans.
Get smart notifications right on your GPSMAP 86sc handheld when you pair it with your compatible smartphone. You can also sync GPSMAP 86sc with the Garmin Explore website for cloud management of your favorite waypoints, tracks and routes. GPSMAP 86s offers Wi-Fi connectivity, ANT+ technology and Bluetooth wireless technology for easy wireless updates and connections. And for long voyages, its internal, rechargeable lithium battery provides up to 40 hours of battery life in standard mode and up to 200 hours in expedition mode.
- Water-resistant, floating design, sunlight-readable 3" display and button operation provide ease of use on the water
- Stream boat data from compatible chartplotters and instruments to consolidate your marine system information
- Functions as a remote control for convenient operation of your Garmin autopilot and select Fusion marine products
- Preloaded BlueChart g3 coastal charts include the best of Garmin and Navionics data
- Adjustable GPS filter smooths speed and heading indications over swells
- Pair with your compatible smartphone to receive smart notifications
|3" color LCD
|240 x 400 pixels
|Rechargeable internal lithium ion; Up to 35 hours in 10-minute tracking mode; up to 200 hours (expedition mode)
|Preloaded BlueChart g3 US. Coastal maps. Abiliity to add additonal charts via micro-SD card
|10,000 waypoints; 250 routes; 20,000 trackpoints; 250 saved tracks, 16 GB memory
|USB, NMEA 0183, WiFi, Bluetooth
|Barometric altimeter, tilt-compensated 3-axis compass.
|2.75"W x 7"H x 17"D; Wt:9.6 oz.
In the Box:
- GPSMAP 86sc
- USB to Micro USB cable