Fusion® Apollo™ 010-02284-10 Monoblock Marine Amplifier (650-watt RMS)
Fusion Apollo Monoblock Amplifier
Single Channel, 2000 Watts Peak Power Output
Amplify the moment with an Apollo marine amplifier -- designed specifically for use with ther Fusion DSP-enabled marine stereo and Fusion speakers.
This powerful and efficient monoblock amplifier is the difference between hearing the music and feeling it. With an impressive 650-watt RMS (at 4 ohm), this amplifier is specifically designed to power a subwoofer. The Easy Tune feature automatically regulates audio settings for the best sound quality without manual adjustments (Requires setup using the Fusion-Link app on a compatible smartphone).
- Impressive Power: 650-watt RMS (at 4 ohm), specifically designed to power a subwoofer.
- Efficient Class-D Design: Uses less power, so you can listen to music for longer at higher volumes, with less drain on the battery.
- Easy Tune Feature: Automatically adjusts audio settings for the best possible sound quality with no manual adjustments required (Requires setup using the Fusion-Link app on a compatible smartphone).
- LED Indicator: Show issues with electrical currents and shorts as well as temperature.
- Less Total Harmonic Distortion: The amplifier is designed with minimal distortion and noise, allowing for better quality audio.
- Ignition Protected: Intelligent electronic fuse prevents damage from over/under current, temperature, output short and other faults.
- Conformal Coated PCBs: The amplifier circuit board has been specially coated to provide enhanced protection from the marine elements.
- Powder Coated Aluminum Finish: Salt fog, temperature, vibration and UV tested with a modern aesthetic design to add style to your boat.
- Easy Installation: Proprietary cable connectors and a mounting bracket is included in the box. The cable connectors allow you to pre-wire your speakers/subwoofers, while the mounting bracket allow you to simply clip the amplifier in place for a clean finish.
- True-Marine Design: Designed to withstand the harshest marine environments season after season and comes with a 3-year warranty.
|Power||2000 Watts peak, 650 Watts RMS, Single channel monblock|
|Other Functions||For powering a subwoofer. Conformal coated PCBs, Class-D amp, Easy-Tune feature, LED indicator, ingintion protected|
|Dimensions||9.25 in. x 7.06 in. x 2.13 in.; Wt: 4.85 lb.|
In the Box:
- Mounting bracket
- Installation hardware