W-SD355 and W-SD355T addressable, wireless photoelectric detectors use a state of the art photoelectric sensing chamber to provide open area protection. The W-SD355T adds thermal sensors that will alarm at a fixed temperature of 135°F (57°C). The W-SD355 and W-SD355T communicate with the fire alarm control panel (FACP) through a wireless mesh network to the W-GATE wireless gateway. Note: Must be used with an ES-200X, ES-50X, MS-9600(UD)LS or MS-9200UDLS FACP.
- Unique single-source, dual-chamber design to respond quickly and dependably to a broad range of fires.
- Removable cover and insect-resistant screen for simple field cleaning.
- Withstands air velocities up to 4,000 feet-per-minute (20 m/sec.) without triggering a false alarm.
- Factory preset at 1.5% nominal sensitivity for panel alarm threshold level.
- Cascading Mesh Wireless Technology (902-928 MHz frequency).
- Any wireless device can be added to act as a repeater.
- Requires (4) CR-123A batteries (included).
Name: Fire-Lite W-SD355T Wireless Photoelectric Thermal Smoke Detector, Honeywell International, Inc, Fire-Lite Alarms by Honeywell
Category: Fire-Lite Alarms by Honeywell, Fire, Fire Detection Devices, Smoke Detectors
Country of Origin: Mexico. Country of origin is subject to change.