The ANN-I/O is an LED driver module that can be used in a wide variety of applications including as an interface with the Fire Alarm Control Panel (FACP) to drive most customized graphic annunciators. It comes in a plastic enclosure that may be mounted inside a custom annunciator or accessory cabinet and can drive up to 40 LEDs.
The ANN-I/O and the FACP communicate over a two-wire serial interface employing the ANN-Bus communication format. An additional two wires are used for 24-volt DC power. A single four-conductor unshielded cable may be used for both power and data communications.
Up to eight ANN-Bus devices may be connected to the ANN-Bus of each FACP.
- ANN-I/O connects to the ANN-Bus terminal on the FACP and requires minimal programming
- Each ANN-I/O module drives up to 40 LEDs
- Programmable to indicate activity for points or zones
- Compatible with the ES-50X, ES-200X, MS-9600(UD)LS, MS-9200UDLS, MS-9050UD, MRP-2001, MRP-2002, MS-5UD, and MS-10UD
- Can be remotely located up to 6,000 feet (1,829 m) from the panel
- May be powered by 24 VDC from the host FACP or by remote power supply (requires 24 VDC)
- Up to eight ANN-Bus devices may be connected to the ANN-Bus of each FACP
Name: Fire-Lite ANN-I/O LED Driver Module, Honeywell International, Inc, Fire-Lite Alarms by Honeywell
Category: Fire-Lite Alarms by Honeywell, Fire, Fire Control Panels, Control Panel Modules
Country of Origin: United States. Country of origin is subject to change.