EverFocus Vanguard4x2H-1T 4 Channel H.265 8 Megapixel Hybrid Video Recorder, 1TB
The Vanguard4x2H-1T from EverFocus is a 4 channel H.265 8 megapixel hybrid video recorder, 1TB. It supports 16 AHD/TVI/SD Analog cameras and the flexibility of an additional 8 IP cameras. Operating on a Linux-based system, these DVRs are able to install 4 SATA HDDs with 8TB storage capacity per HDD. Besides, the DVRs also support one e-SATA for external backup storage.
VANGUARD H series DVRs support multi-channel playback at multiple speed options and easy data search by event, snapshot or sub-periods. Users may enable and perform the specified functions through the local On-Screen Display (OSD) menu or Web interface. Furthermore, you can use the VANGUARD mobile app to remotely view camera streams from the DVR through your handheld devices; or use VANGUARD CMS video management system for remote management. EverFocus’ VANGUARD H series DVRs are the best choice for AI functions, including Perimeter Intrusion Detection, Line Crossing Detection and Foreign(Unattended)/Missing Object Detection. They are versatile, flexible and well catered to the needs of the industry.
- Supports hybrid mode: Analog: Up to 4CH 8MP AHD/TVI/CVBS cameras, IP: Up to 2CH 8MP IP cameras (up to 6CH if only IP cameras are connected)
- Megapixel resolution over standard coaxial / UTP cable
- Supports H.265 / H.264 compression format
- Supports cloud storage with Dropbox (Snapshot)
- Supports ONVIF 2.0 IP cameras
- Control methods: mouse / IR remote controller
- Remote configuration from built-in web interface
- Supports video analytics
- Integrates with VANGUARD CMS
- Supports multi-language
- Supports mobile App: VANGUARD App