Everfocus EMV800FHD 8 Channel 1080p HD-TVI/AHD/Analog DVR, No HDD
The latest EverFocus digital video recorder generation is based on H.264 compression technology, resulting in enhanced recording capacity and improved network image transmission speed with high image quality. The EMV800FHD can support both of analog (AHD/TVI/SD) and IP cameras, delivering up to 1080p (analog) and up to 4MP (IP) image quality.
Its comprehensive features along with the embedded 3-axis g-sensor function enable the almost universal application of this mobile DVR series. It supports various interfaces such as alarm I/O, three USB ports, one RS-485 and three RS-232 for connecting to devices such as Panic Button or CAN bus. You can also optionally connect GPS receiver, 3G, 4G, and Wi-Fi Antenna to the mobile DVR. The design of RCA video/audio outputs at front panel makes your installation easy. You can install one 2.5” hard disk or SSD in the mobile DVR. You can also install one SD Card for alarm event backup recording. The User Interface has been specially designed to fit a small-sized monitor.
EMV800FHD is equipped with anti-shock and anti-vibration housing. The aviation M12 connectors are also equipped. The power supply supports a voltage regulator and delay on/off. In addition, the mobile DVR are SAE-J1455, EN50155, E-Mark, CE and FCC certified.
- Supports AHD/TVI/SD analog (up to 1080p) and IP (up to 4MP) cameras
- Supports ONVIF 2.0 IP cameras
- eZ.Controller function: Control camera OSD settings and PTZ operation directly from DVR end
- Supports HDD (up to 2TB) or SSD (up to 4TB)
- Provides one 1Gb Ethernet port and one 10/100 port
- 3-axis G-sensor embedded
- Internal temperature control (built-in 2 heaters)
- IR remote control function
- M12 Aviation connectors adopted
- Optionally backup recordings to the Reinforced Storage device (64GB)
- Supports mobile applications (MobileFocus)
- Multiple network monitoring: Web viewer, Xfleet fleet management server system
- Certificates: CE, FCC, EN50155, E-Mark, SAE-J1455 (shock & vibration only)