Sometimes you just need a microphone that doesn't get in the way. That's what the Electro-Voice ND76S is all about. This stage mic is a great starting point for male and female vocalists from any genre, pop to hip-hop, who want dependable performance at every venue. Performers will appreciate the ND76S's crisp full-range frequency response, commanding presence, and high gain before feedback. And sound professionals will be pleased with its drop-weathering Memraflex grille and noise-rejecting internal shockmount. If you sing, speak, rap, or scream and need something a bit hotter and more modern than the standard, Sweetwater recommends the EV ND76S.
The Electro-Voice ND series picks up where N/DYM left off
For years, EV's N/DYM series of live and studio dynamic microphones have been a beacon of hope to us low-enders and live-sounders. And now Electro-Voice promises to deliver even better performance with its EV ND collection. This line includes eight new vocal, drum, amp, and instrument mics to cover a wide range of stage and studio needs. Beneath the dent-resistant Memraflex grilles are redesigned large-diaphragm capsules with humbucking coils and internal shockmounts to capture a rich, musical sound with low noise - all on a budget. When you need dependable performance on a workingman's income, Sweetwater sound professionals encourage you to check out Electro-Voice ND microphones.
Electro-Voice ND76S Vocal Dynamic Microphone Features:
- Solid all-around vocal mic
- Replacement to the N/D767a
- Good starting point for both male and female vocalists
- Large-diaphragm element is rich, lively, and detailed
- An affordable pro option for singers, rappers, screamers, and presenters
- On/off switch lets you control what the audience hears: mute coughs, stage banter, etc.
- Modern EQ curve demands less shaping at the board
- High gain before feedback puts more of you in your ears
- Cardioid polar pattern gives you a familiar proximity effect - bassier close up, more natural farther away
- Humbucking coil resists EMF noise
- Internal shockmount keeps stage rumble to a minimum
- Memraflex grille keeps its shape