Earthquake Sound presents its next creation from the TITAN series, the Hestia high fidelity LCR speaker.
Its sleek exterior is matched only by its performance. Theia's curved cabinet design integrates the Acoustic Array System Design (AASD) technology to allow even audio distribution in a wider listening area. Two 1" (25mm) silk dome tweeters positioned at the very front and center of the unit allow Hestia to achieve perfect positioning for wider dispersion and better image stability, allowing everyone in the room equal enjoyment of Hestia's superior performance. The patented Piston-Max Technology (PMT) is integrated into Hestia's four 4" Kevlar cones to increase efficiency and accuracy of music reproduction. In addition, each Hestia driver is magnetically shielded to prevent interference from any nearby component (TV, receiver, Blu-ray player, etc.).
Designed to be mounted on the wall, the Hestia features a Vari-Mount installation system that allows the speaker to be mounted horizontally for center channel speaker application or vertically when used as left, right or surround speaker.
- Full range, magnetically shielded drivers with 4" Kevlar cones and Piston-Max patented technology
- Two 1" enhanced live action silk dome tweeters
- AASD (Acoustic Array System Design) technology
- Vari-Mount installation system for vertical/horizontal placement
- Gold plated push terminals