The ITC431-RW1F-IRL8 is a license plate recognition camera with a recording resolution of 4 MP at 25 frames per second with a 1/1.8-in. CMOS sensor. The camera includes a 10 mm to 40 mm motorized vari-focal lens that provides long-range video capture. The camera comes in a rugged, IP67-rated housing and offers IR illumination making the camera suitable for most harsh environments and dark applications. The License Plate Recognition camera captures and recognizes license plate alphanumeric characters from a distance of up to 25 m (82 ft) and at vehicle speeds of 120 kph (75 mph).
- 1/1.8-in. 4 MP CMOS Sensor
- H.265 and H.264 Dual Codec
- 2688 x 1520 at 25 fps Maximum Resolution
- 10 mm to 40 mm Motorized Vari-focal Lens
- Maximum IR LED Distance 30 m (98.43 ft)
- IP67 Ingress Protection
- 5-year Warranty (for products sold through an authorized Dahua dealer)