Dahua DH-IPC-HDW8341XN-3D-S2 3MP Dual-sensor StereoVision People Counting Camera
The Dahua 3MP Dual-lens People Counting Camera offers Artificial Intelligence at the edge – using complex real-time people counting algorithms to deliver accurate flow statistics. The camera uses an advanced Vision Processor Unit (VPU) that delivers high-performance machine vision and visual awareness that enables advanced vision applications that are impossible with conventional ISPs.
The dual 3 MP sensors work in combination to deliver a single video stream that captures 3D depth in the image, offering improved accuracy as compared to single-sensor cameras. The dual-sensor technology captures an object’s height, letting the camera better distinguish between people and other objects.
The camera offers several distinct people counting functions: Line Crossing, Regional Count, and Queue Management. The line crossing function counts the number of people crossing a defined lines, and offers maximum/minimum height detection to help filter objects that are too tall or too small. The Regional function counts the number of people in four (4) distinct, user-defined regions. Finally, the Queue Management function keeps count of the number of people waiting in a defined area and triggers an alert if the number or the wait time exceeds a defined threshold.
- Two (2) 1/2.8-in. 3 MP Progressive-scan CMOS Sensors
- Five (5) Stream Encoding
- Smart H.265+ and Smart H.264+ Dual Codecs
- 3 MP (2048 x 1536) at 30 fps; 2.8 mm Fixed Lens
- Advanced, Accurate People Counting: Supports Line Crossing, Regional People Counting, and Queue Management
- Analytics+ Functions — Perimeter Protection and Face Detection
- ArcticPro Series Camera – Operational down to –40° C (–40° F)
- True Day/Night IR Cut Filter
- Built-in Microphone and Built-in Speaker
- Maximum IR Length 20 m (65 ft)
- IP67 Ingress Protection and IK10 Vandal Resistance
- 5-year Warranty (for products sold through an authorized Dahua dealer)