Cradlepoint E3000 5-yr NetCloud Enterprise Branch Essentials Plan, Advanced Plan and E3000 router with WiFi (1200 Mbps modem) BFA5-3000C18B-GN
The Cradlepoint NetCloud Enterprise Branch Service with E3000 Series Router is suited for fixed branch, healthcare, financial services and
retail locations, ideally when combined with need for security services at scale with performance. The all-in-one form factor includes fullfeatured routing, security, switching with PoE ports and Wi-Fi, making it easy to connect branches to the Internet and critical applications without the need for extra hardware or complicated configurations. And the embedded LTE modem means that connectivity is always available from day 1 without waiting for a wired connection.
- Take advantage of embedded Cat 18 LTE modem for fast day-1 or primary connectivity.
- Terminate a primary wired broadband link with LTE as failover for highly resilient hybrid connectivity.
- Enable larger branch locations especially when combined with comprehensive security and application analytic ability.
- Integrate into your existing network with standards-based dynamic routing and VPN tunnel support.
- Define policies through centralized, cloud-based management for easy deployment at scale.
- Add a second cellular modem for dual LTE connectivity.
- Add 5G with modular modem capability.
Ideal for Wireless WAN
For an all wireless WAN, the E3000 offers Gigabit-class LTE performance, which can support the throughput and service needs of an enterprise branch with the ability to add a second LTE connection for increased available bandwidth and reliability. For organizations moving to a Wireless WAN, the E3000 offers the ability to pair LTE with a wired link and use LTE as a failover connection or a primary connection.
5G Optimized for Upward Compatibility
The E3000 Enterprise Branch Router is 5G-optimized with the ability to act as a controller for a Cradlepoint 5G Wideband Adapter. The unique capability of Cradlepoint to operate the adapter in captive mode eans
that the two separate, Ethernet-connected appliances can be managed as a single entity. In addition, the E3000 Is designed to embed a future generation modular 5G modem. These two capabilities ensure not only
upward compatibility for 5G, but the best investment protection available.
5G-optimized enterprise branch router delivers scalable performance and services for all-wireless and hybrid-wired networks
9 x GbE, 1 x 2.5 GbE, 1 x SFP+ (LAN/WAN switchable)
|Network Operator Certifications||
Certified: AT&T, Verizon, Telstra
Supported: T-Mobile, Bell, Rogers, TELUS, Vodafone, EE
North America, Europe/Middle East/Africa, Asia-Pacific
|Public Safety Networks||
2.3 Gbps (Firewall)
|VPN Tunnel Count||
Dual-band, dual-concurrent; 802.11ax (Wi-Fi 6)
0 °C to 50 °C