Cradlepoint CBA850 3-yr NetCloud Branch LTE Adapter Essentials Plan, Advanced Plan, and CBA850 adapter (LP6 modem) BBA3-0850LP6-NN
The Cradlepoint CBA850 LTE Adapter is a turnkey branch continuity solution for Gigabit-Class LTE failover that integrates seamlessly with existing network and SD-WAN infrastructure. Using secure cloud access, the CBA850 provides the ability to extend management capability to any primary router Out-of-Band without the need for a wired connection. Equipped with Power-over-Ethernet for flexible, unobtrusive placement anywhere to optimize cellular reception, this powerful solution reduces truck rolls, consolidates infrastructure, and maximizes uptime for businesses that require always-on connectivity.
The cloud-managed CBA850 empowers administrators to maximize infrastructure investments with a high-speed, automatic secondary path to access and control the network at remote locations when connectivity is lost or even if the primary router goes down.
Cradlepoint CBA850 is sold with the NetCloud Essentials Plan, an all-inclusive networking service package comprised of services, hardware, and support.
The NetCloud Service for Branches include:
- NetCloud management & control service with branch-specific capabilities
- 24×7 support & limited lifetime warranty
- Customer choice of purpose-built hardware lifetime warranty
- Option to purchase add-on plans for Advanced functionality
- Plug-and-play overlay failover, adaptive to any networking & SD-WAN environment
- Integrated Gigabit-Class LTE with SIMbased Auto-Carrier Selection
- Power-over-Ethernet (PoE)
- External antenna options
Next Generation OOBM
- RJ45 serial console port for direct Out-ofBand Management (OOBM)
- Secure, encrypted cloud access
- No static IP required, even during an outage
- Combined with best-in-class LTE to Ethernet adapter
- Cloud-managed for ease of deployment, remote management & reporting
- Remote Connect enables non-cloud managed third-party devices on the LAN to be securely cloud-managed
Branch LTE Adapter ideal for failover and Out-of-Band Management
The purpose-built adapter
Cradlepoint endpoints provide industry-leading, Gigabit-Class LTE connectivity as well as Ethernet and Wi-Fi. These purpose-built endpoints are sold as part of a NetCloud Package that includes a subscription to the NetCloud Service, continuous modem and software feature enhancements, 24×7 support, on-demand training, and limited lifetime warranty.
2 GbE (LAN/WAN switchable)
|Network Operator Certifications||
Certified: AT&T, Verizon, Sprint, U.S. Cellular, Rogers, Telstra
Supported: T-Mobile, Bell, TELUS, Vodafone, EE
North America, Europe/Middle East/Africa, Asia-Pacific
|Public Safety Networks||
MC400-1200M-B is FirstNet ReadyTM
275 Mbps (Passthrough)
|VPN Tunnel Count||
0° C to 50° C (32 °F to 122 °F)