The Surface MiniMag® locks are designed with a 1-7/8” width to keep undersized openings within code. These locks are ideal solutions for traffic control on narrow-style interior or perimeter doors. The RCI 8371 Surface MiniMag® is for single outswinging doors. The RCI 8372 Surface MiniMag® is used for double outswinging doors without mullions. These electromagnetic locks install perfectly alongside most automatic door operators or stop-mounted door hardware. They reduce installation time and eliminate the need for extra brackets.
- Stabilizing 4 bolt “drop stop” mounting
- Keyhole mounting for ease of installation
- Surge protection
- Easy-access wiring cavity
- 520mA Field-Selectable 12/24VDC (Max at 12VDC for 8371, 1.04A for 8372)
- Up to 750lbf Holding Force
- Lifetime Limited Warranty
- CAN/ULC S104 UL 10C 1-Hour
Name: RCI 8371DSS/SCSX28 MiniMag Surface Mag Lock Single-Door with Door Status Sensor and Security Condition Sensor, 750 lb., Aluminum, dormakaba Holding, RCI by dormakaba
Category: RCI by dormakaba, Access Control, Locking Devices, Magnetic Locks, Labor Day Sale
Country of Origin: China. Country of origin is subject to change.