Cleerline SSF™ LC and SC mechanical splice connectors ensure precise fiber alignment, producing low loss terminations for all multimode or single mode applications.
SSF™ are compatible with 250µm, 900µm, 2.0mm, and 3.0mm cables. No crimping or proprietary tooling is required to terminate. Each connector features a large confirmation window for easy verification and a V-groove channel for easy fiber insertion.
SSF™ connectors are compatible with all SSF™ fibers as well as standard fiber optic cabling.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Pre-polished connectors
- No crimping required
- Large confirmation window
- Exclusive hinge-based design
- Compatible with 250µm, 900µm, 2.0mm, and 3.0mm cable
- Build-up tubes included
- Available in single mode and multimode, LC and SC styles
- Single mode UPC and APC styles available
- Premise/Enterprise Networks
- Backbone, Horizontal, and FTTx applications
- Data Center, Enterprise, Broadcast, Industrial
- Defense, Healthcare, and Telco/MSO
- Field repair/replacement
- LAN/WAN connections
FEATURES AND BENEFITS • Pre-polished connectors • No crimping required • Large confirmation window • Exclusive hinge-based design • Compatible with 250 µm, 900 µm, 2.0 mm, and 3.0 mm cable • Build-up tubes included • Available in single mode and multimode, LC and SC styles • Single mode UPC and APC styles available