Camden Door Controls CM-400 Series mushroom push switches are medium-duty push-button controls. Buttons are available in red, blue, or green (other colors on request), with a 1 5/8” (40 mm) diameter. The buttons are free-spinning, for protection against vandalism. They are supplied with an industrial grade stainless steel faceplate, in one gang or two gang widths. The switches are UL /CSA approved, rated 6 AMPS @ 30V DC. Select models are UL294.
Camden push switches are designed to control overhead doors, electric locks, electromagnetic locks, electric strikes and automatic doors. They may also be used for shunting, bypassing alarms, request to exit, timed functions, and many other applications. The switches are made for high frequency usage, in an indoor or outdoor environment. Easily visible, they are available with one gang or two gang stainless steel mounting plates.
- 1-5/8" (40mm) diameter button
- Vandal resistant free-spinning, heavy-duty button
- Vandal resistant 18 gauge stainless steel faceplate
- Single gang, double gang and narrow faceplates
- 3 year warranty with '2 for 1' replacement