BSS Audio EC4BV-WHT-M EC-4BV Ethernet Controller with Four Buttons & Volume Wall Plate (US Version, White)
BSS AUDIO BSSEC4BV-WHT-M
The Soundweb Contrio EC-4BV is an Ethernet wall controller for use in Harman HiQnet systems. The EC-4BV can control and monitor parameters within BSS Audio Soundweb London and other HiQnet devices, including Crown DCi series amplifiers.
The EC-4BV contains one push/rotary encoder, one encoder ring, four buttons, and one LCD screen. The buttons, encoder ring, and LCD screen are multi-color backlit, capable of eight different colors with adjustable intensity.
The push/rotary encoder can be rotated for continuous parameter control (e.g. volume). The push/rotary encoder can also be pressed for binary parameter control (e.g. mute) or preset recall.
The four buttons can be pressed for binary parameter control (e.g. mute), preset recall, or source selection.
The LCD screen has a screen resolution of 64x128 pixels, and can display custom text.
The EC-4BV supports ‘sleep’ functionality. After a specified amount of time with no user input, the EC-4BV can turn off all LEDs. This is useful to avoid distraction in a dimly lit environment. Any user interaction will ‘wake up’ the controller.
The EC-4BV can be remotely locked and unlocked via other control systems. The EC-4BV can be locally unlocked via a four-digit PIN entry on the buttons.
The EC-4BV supports multiple modes of operation. This allows the push/rotary encoder and encoder ring to be reassigned dynamically to different parameters based on which buttons are selected.
- Ethernet Wall Controller
- Compatible with BSS Audio Soundweb London, Crown DCi, and other HiQnet devices
- Available in Black or White
- Available in US Decora or EU Version
- Single-Gang Size
- PoE (Power Over Ethernet)
- Configured within Audio Architect via Drag-and-Drop
- 1 Programmable Push/Rotary Encoder
- 1 Programmable Encoder Ring (Multicolored)
- 4 Programmable Buttons (Multicolored)
- 1 Programmable 64x128 Pixel LCD (Multicolored)
- Sleep Function
- Security: Remote Lock/Unlock and Local Unlock via PIN Entry
- Multiple Modes of Operation