Bose Professional 794042-3380 ArenaMatch DeltaQ AM40/60 Outdoor Speaker (Black)
Outdoor sound, loud and clear
Bose Professional ArenaMatch loudspeakers bring proven DeltaQ sound quality and flexibility to outdoor installations — sports stadiums, arenas, outdoor entertainment centers, and more. Featuring an IP55 weather rating, ArenaMatch DeltaQ modules make it easy to create durable and reliable outdoor loudspeaker arrays that bring consistent, intelligible sound to every listener.
Full coverage. Fewer modules.
Nine coverage patterns are available. Choose from modules with 10°, 20°, or 40° vertical coverage and easily swap between 60°, 80°, or 100° horizontal waveguides — even in already-assembled arrays — to adjust horizontal coverage and create asymmetrical patterns if needed. By reducing the number of modules required, ArenaMatch loudspeakers can help improve sight lines, reduce array weight, and lower overall system costs compared to some conventional arrays. Most importantly, the coverage flexibility of ArenaMatch loudspeakers means more sound going where you want it — and less where you don’t.
A complete outdoor sound solution
Easily build entire outdoor sound systems. Use a 40° ArenaMatch array modules for point-source applications and 10°, 20°, and 40° modules for line arrays — all with same transducers for consistent tonal balance. And combine ArenaMatch loudspeakers with ArenaMatch Utility loudspeakers, which blend seamlessly to deliver complementary and consistent zone-fill coverage, making equalizing the system is much easier. ArenaMatch loudspeakers also work with Bose PowerMatch amplifiers, ControlSpace DSPs, and ControlSpace Designer software, which simplifies setup and monitoring, saving you time with loudspeaker presets for EQ, limiter, and crossover settings.
Sound that goes long
For outdoor sports complexes, ArenaMatch loudspeakers do more than get the announcements or play-by-play call to the other end of the field. They get it there clearly. A 14-inch neodymium woofer and six Bose EMB2S titanium-diaphragm neodymium compression drivers in each module deliver superior intelligibility. Whether it’s anxious parents or die-hard tailgaters in the stands, they’ll hear — and understand — every word. And when it comes to music, ArenaMatch loudspeakers deliver crystal-clear long-throw music reproduction to get the crowd revved up and back in the game.
Install big or small
All ArenaMatch models ship standard with bi-amp capability, a passive crossover, and 70/100V transformer inputs, so they’re adaptable to a variety of configurations. They also include M12 threaded inserts with internal steel link bars for use with Bose accessory mounting hardware or custom array frames. Built to go all out for celebration, entertainment, competition, ArenaMatch loudspeakers ensure that — even if the weather’s questionable — the sound will be incredible.
- Improve sound quality, consistency, and vocal clarity with DeltaQ array technology, which allows directivity, or “Q,” to vary in each module to more precisely match coverage to the audience area
- Easily customize horizontal coverage with replaceable waveguides that allow you to further customize coverage and even form asymmetrical patterns for improved acoustic performance in left/right arrays
- Deliver high-SPL, long-throw music reproduction and vocal intelligibility with a 14-inch neodymium woofer and six Bose EMB2S titanium-diaphragm neodymium compression drivers
- Install outdoors with an IP55 weather rating, three-layer stainless steel grille, water-resistant woofer cone coating, industrial polyurethane exterior coating, and molded input cover
- Provide full coverage with fewer modules — 10°, 20°, and 40° modules allow you to create arrays that improve sight lines, reduce weight, and lower system costs by requiring fewer modules compared to conventional arrays
- Reduce commissioning time by using 40° modules for point-source applications and 10°, 20° and 40° modules for line arrays — all with the same transducers for consistent tonal balance
- Adapt to a variety of configurations — all models ship standard with bi-amp capability, passive crossover, and 70/100V transformer inputs
- Streamline the design process by combining with complementary Bose Professional products, such as ArenaMatch Utility zone-fill loudspeakers, PowerMatch amplifiers, and ControlSpace DSP
- Save time during installation using Bose accessory mounting hardware or use the standard M12 threaded inserts to interface with custom array frames
|Frequency Range (–10 dB)||55 Hz to 18 kHz|
|Nominal Coverage Pattern (H × V)||60° × 40°|
|Power Handling, Long-term Continuous||Bose Extended Lifecycle Test: LF 600W; HF 150W; Passive 750W
AES Transducer Test: LF 750W; HF 200W; Passive 900W
|Calculated max. SPL @ 1 m (Bose power test)||LF 121 dB; HF 126 dB; Passive 125 dB|
|Calculated max. SPL @ 1 m (2-hour power test)||LF 122 dB; HF 127 dB; Passive 126 dB|
|70/100V Transformer Tap Settings||70V: 100, 200, 400 W
100V: 200, 400 W
|Nominal Impedance||Passive: 8 Ω
Bi-amp: 8 Ω + 8 Ω
|Dimensions (H x W x D)||19.3" (489 mm) x 30.8" (783 mm) x 15.8" (400 mm)|
|Net Weight||77 lbs (34.9 kg)|
|Shipping Weight||93 lbs (42.2 kg)|