The white SoundLink Around-Ear Wireless Headphones II from BOSE is a Bluetooth headset with a combination of TriPort technology and Active EQ that deliver a crisp and powerful sound at any volume. It can be used to connect your mobile device with seamless audio/video-sync capabilities and is versatile enough to optimize your phone calls too.
In addition, stay connected with the SoundLink Around-Ear Wireless Headphones and switch between two devices simultaneously. Watch a video on your tablet and when a call comes in on your phone, choose to take it and the headphones will automatically pause the video and connect the call. When you end the call the headphones resume the video and switch back automatically.
The headphones are engineered with impact-resistant materials, glass-filled nylon and corrosion-resistant stainless steel. Soft ear cushions and a contoured headband are lighter and more comfortable so you can enjoy them all day long. When you're done listening to them you can fold them flat for storage in their compact matching case. A USB charging cable and a backup audio cable is also included.
- Deep, immersive sound, improved EQ best in class performance for wireless headphones
- Latest Bluetooth technology for easy connectivity and seamless audio or video syncs
- Advanced microphone system, HD voice for clear calls in windy or noisy environments
- Up to 15 hours play time with rechargeable lithium ion battery
- Ear cushion:9.6 cm High x 7.4 cm Wide
- Switch between 2 Bluetooth devices so you can watch a video while staying connected to your smartphone. Wireless range up to 30ft (9 meters)
- Charging time: 3 hours full charge = 15 hours play time (15 minute quick charge = 2 hours play time)