Altronix STRIKEIT1 POWER SUPPLY TWO 24VDC CONTROLLED LOCK OUTPUTS
StrikeIt1 will operate up to two (2) 24VDC panic hardware devices simultaneously. It is designed to handle the high current surge panic hardware locking devices demand. Each lock output has an adjustable relock delay timer. It will control a pair of doors simultaneously or independently control two individual doors. It has a follower relay for each output to trigger external relays, ADA push plate switches, etc. Delayed follower relays control automatic door operators for doors that are always locked or for doors that are unlocked during the business day. In addition, two un-switched auxiliary voltage outputs are provided for powering card readers, keypads, REX PIRs, electronic timers, relays, etc. A configurable FACP interface will either provide power or remove power to the lock outputs when activated. LED status indicators are provided to monitor AC power, FACP status and for lock output wiring supervision. Intelligent logic provides protection against accidental shorting of lock outputs.
- UL Listed for Access Control Systems (UL294),
- CUL Listed - CSA Standard C22.2 No.205-M1983, Signal Equipment.
- File# BP6714.
- CSFM - California State Fire Marshal Approved.
- File# 3774-1335:114.
- MEA - NYC Department of Buildings Approved.
- Two (2) 24VDC individually or simultaneously controlled lock outputs rated @ 15 amp for 300ms.
- One (1) 12VDC filtered regulated auxiliary output rated @ .75 amp continuous supply current.(Not affected by FACP trigger)
- One (1) 24VDC filtered regulated auxiliary output rated @ .75 amp continuous supply current.(Not affected by FACP trigger)
- Two (2) delayed follower form "C" relay outputs rated @ 0.6 amp/28VDC. Delay time is selectable .5 seconds or 1 second.
- Energized duration is 1 second.
- Two (2) follower form "C" relay outputs rated @ 0.6 amp/28VDC.
- Relays energize while input is closed.
- Input 115VAC 50/60Hz, 6.3 amp.
- Two (2) N/O Trigger Inputs.
- Built-in charger for sealed lead acid or gel type batteries.
- Automatic switch over to stand-by battery when AC fails.
- Maximum charge current .3 amp.
- Green LED indicates input 115VAC present.
- Green LED indicates panic device status (short, open or triggered).
- Red LED indicates when FACP disconnect is triggered.
Fire Alarm Disconnect:
- Normally Closed FACP trigger input.
Programmable Fire Alarm Disconnect options:
a) Removes power to outputs and disables delayed follower relays.
b) Connects power to lock outputs and enables delayed follower relays.
- LK1 and LK2 adjust the panic device release time for the lock outputs from 300ms to 30 sec.
- Lifetime Warranty.
- Accommodates up to two (2) 12VDC/7AH batteries.
- Dimensions: 13.5"H x 13"W x 3.25"D.
- 1/2" and 3/4" combination knockouts.