Altronix AL602ULADA NAC Power Extenders
NAC Power Extender - 24VDC @ 6.5 amp, 2 - Class A or 4 - Class B NAC circuits, operates 2-wire Horn/Strobes, generates System Sensor, Gentex & Potter sync protocols, 1 amp aux. output, red encl. 15.5"H x 12"W x 4.5"D, 115VAC input, UL Listed Fire (UL864/UL1481), MEA, CSFM & FM Approved.
AL602ULADA are extremely cost effective voltage regulated remote NAC Power Extenders. They may be connected to any 24 volt Fire Alarm Control Panel (FACP). Primary applications include Notification Appliance Circuit (NAC) expansion (supports ADA requirements) and providing auxiliary power to support system accessories.
- 2-wire horn/strobe Sync mode allows audible notification appliances (horns) to be silenced while visual notification appliances (strobes) continue to operate
- Sync protocols include Potter/Amseco, Faraday, Gentex®, System Sensor®, and CooperWheelock®
- Temporal Code 3, Steady Mode, Input to Output Follower Mode (maintains synchronization of notification appliances circuit)
- Compatible with 12VDC or 24VDC fire panels
- Output loop supervision steered to input 1 or input 2
- Signal circuit trouble memory (helps identify intermittent loop problems)
- Common trouble input and output for external trouble signals tie-in
- Ground fault detection
- Unit includes power supply, red enclosure, cam lock, and battery leads