Altronix AL600ULACM Power Supply/Chargers w/Access Power Controllers
Power Supply/Charger with Access Power Controller - 8 fused non-power limited outputs provide 12VDC or 24VDC @ 6 amp, outputs are individually selectable for Fail-Safe or Fail-Secure operation or as dry form "C" contacts, fire alarm disconnect is selectable by output, AC & battery monitoring, encl. 15.5"H x 12"W x 4.5"D, 115VAC input, UL Listed (UL294), cUL Listed, CSFM & MEA Approved.
AL600ULACM converts a 115VAC 60Hz input into eight (8) independently controlled 12VDC or 24VDC Fail-Safe and/or Fail-Secure outputs with a total of 6 amp continuous supply current. These power outputs can be converted to dry form "C" contacts. Outputs are activated by an open collector sink or normally open (NO) dry trigger input from an Access Control System, Card Reader, Keypad, Push Button, PIR, etc. This unit will route power to a variety of access control hardware devices including Mag Locks, Electric Strikes, Magnetic Door Holders, etc. The outputs will operate in both Fail-Safe and/or Fail-Secure modes. This unit is designed to be powered by one common power source (factory installed) which will provide power for both the board operation and locking devices, or two (2) totally independent power sources, one (1) providing power for board operation and the other for lock / accessory power. The FACP Interface enables Emergency Egress, Alarm Monitoring, or may be used to trigger other auxiliary devices. The fire alarm disconnect feature is individually selectable for any or all of the eight (8) outputs.
- Fire Alarm disconnect (latching or non-latching) is individually selectable for any or all of the eight (8) outputs
- Alarm output relay indicates that FACP input is triggered (form "C" contact rated @ 1 amp 28VDC)
- Short circuit and thermal overload protection
- AC fail supervision (form "C" contact)
- Fire Alarm disconnect input options:
- a) Normally open (NO) or normally closed (NC) dry contact input
- b) Polarity reversal input from FACP signaling circuit