WyreStorm RX-70-POH HDBaseT™ 4K UHD Receiver with Bidirectional IR, RS-232 and PoH (4K: 35m/115ft | 1080p: 70m/230ft)
As slim as it is powerful, the RX-70-POH HDBaseT Display Receiver receives 4K transmissions up to 35m/114ft and full 1080p@60Hz/36bit up to 70m/230ft, with multichannel audio, bidirectional IR control, RS-232 and remote power from WyreStorm PoH matrices, transmitters or presentation switchers along a single Cat5e/6 cable–all within a low-profile chassis capable of placement behind even the slimmest display wall mounts.
CLASS B HDBASET™
Small in size but not in specification, the RX-70-POH is no different to the modern H2 family of products, supporting pixel-perfect 4K UHD 4:2:0 10-bit @24Hz at distances up to 35m/115ft or 1080p to 70m/230ft.
Supports 3 methods of control pass-through. Being a pure HDBaseT™ device, the RX-70-POH can handle bi-directional IR, RS-232 and even CEC routing when used as part of a compatible WyreStorm matrix or extender system.
The RX-70-POH can be powered by a PoH compatible matrix or presentation switcher meaning one less thing to think about when specifying & installing a WyreStorm system.
FULLY COMPLIANT WITH HDCP 2.2 ENCRYPTION
As with all of our HDBaseT Receivers, remaining relevant & legal is key to their operation. The RX-70-POH is compliant with the strict anti-piracy algorithms that prevent the unauthorized distribution of content, meaning a trouble-free installation.
- Display receiver supporting transmissions of 4K and 1080p HD video, HD multichannel audio and control transmissions using single Cat5e/6
- Support 35m/114ft 4K transmission distances up to 4096x2160@30/60Hz 4:2:0
- Supports 70m/230ft HD transmission distances of 1080p, 1080i, 720p with screen refresh rates of 24Hz, 30Hz, 50Hz and 60Hz (1080p)
- Robust Class B HDBaseT transmission technology for stable HD distribution and control offering the trademark HDBaseT resistance to electrostatic and environmental interference compared to conventional UTP transmission
- 24bit color (4K), 36bit Deep Color (1080p)
- HDMI with full 3D compatibility with frame packing/ sequential (Blu-Ray) and interlaced stereoscopic (satellite/cable broadcasts)
- Low profile chassis of 18mm/0.71” for easier, more convenient installations behind screens at display zones
- Multichannel audio supports 7.1 DTS Master HD and Dolby True HD
- Power-over-HDBaseT (PoH) – low-voltage power passed directly along Cat5e/6 up to 35m/114ft (4K) or 70m/230ft (1080p) from compatible transmission device to all connected PoH-enabled receivers for local power required at display locations
- Additional power connectivity via threaded bushings for both standard and locking DC power plugs and phoenix connector
- Transmits discrete wide-band bidirectional IR control signals together within the HDMI signal over a single Cat5e/6
- Switchable RS-232 for firmware updates serial third party control of matrix switching from display zones if connected to a compatible HDBaseT transmission device – check website for compatibility
- Open source integration protocols available for market leading control systems
- LED indication for visual power supply to receiver, signal status to show established connection to display, HDBaseT link to transmission device and HDCP confirmation to illustrate the presence of encryption within a signal
- HDCP compliant with constant feed to prevent screen dropouts
- Cable termination follows IEEE-568B standards
- Internal handling of EDID and automatic adjustment of feedback, equalization and amplification of signal for easy set-up