WyreStorm NHD-210-RX NetworkHD™ 200 Series AV over IP H.264 Decoder with Video Wall Processing
The NHD-210-RX is the video wall display decoder for the NetworkHD 200 Series, an ultra low bandwidth H.264 AV over IP solution with all the functionality of the NetworkHD 100 series but with powerful video wall processing functionality up to 10x10 screens.
The NHD-210-RX H.264 decoder is intended for use with either the NHD-100-TX or the NHD-200-TX H.264 encoder (sold separately) to provide end-to-end streaming to video wall displays. It is also compatible with the NHD-000-CTL system controller.
Powered by H.264 encoding for a high quality, low bandwidth AVoIP solution, the cross-compatible NetworkHD 100 and 200 Series modular system architecture removes the limitations of traditional fixed platform matrix systems, whilst offering significant cost savings for large scale deployments.
The NHD-210-RX decoder offers matrix switching and video wall functionality up to 10x10 when paired with an NHD-200-TX encoder for multi-format input transmissions of DVI, HDMI, Component and VGA including HDMI and analog audio breakout.
A revolution in AV control, WyreStorm’s award-winning NetworkHD Touch™ App for iPad puts the entire NetworkHD system at your fingertips. See what you’re switching with live video source and display previews and instant drag and drop content selection.
QUICKSYNC™ SEAMLESS SWITCHING
WyreStorm’s QuickSync technology offers virtually instantaneous, seamless source switching free of glitches or tears between video streams for an enhanced user experience worthy of any professional video distribution installation.
- Highly scalable, high quality low-bandwidth solution using the most efficient compression technologies to allow for very large commercial AV deployments
- NetworkHD Touch™ iPad control app for live video previews and drag and drop source selection
- Offers video wall functionality up to 10x10 screens
- Matrix switching functionality
- Compatible with NHD-000-CTL controller and either the NHD-100-TX or the NHD-200-TX encoder
- Plug and Play setup with quick networking configuration and auto discovery of components
- QuickSync™ technology for virtually instantaneous seamless switching
- Full RS-232 control of connected displays and CEC One-Touch Play / Standby commands via HDMI
- Major control systems drivers available
- Use with the NetworkHD controller (NHD-000-CTL) for matrix control and management via the LAN, as well as for allowing control from third party control system such as AMX, Crestron, Control4, & RTI
- Supports PoE to be remotely powered by compatible power source equipment, eliminating the need for a nearby power outlet
- Standards-based H.264/MPEG-4 AVC video compression
- Full PC control suite available free of charge at wyrestorm.com
- Supports HDCP
Audio and Video
|Inputs||1x LAN (PoE) 8-pin RJ-45 female | 10/100/1000Base-T|
|Outputs||1x HDMI In 19-pin HDMI type A female
1x Audio Out: 3-pin Phoenix
|Audio Formats||2ch PCM
|Output Video Type||H.264/MPEG-4 AVC|
|Video Resolutions (Max)||Note: Interlaced content at any resolution is not supported, all source content must be progressive. HDMI: 1920x1080p @60Hz 8bit (15m/50ft) Cat6/6a/7: 1920x1080p @60Hz 8bit (100m/328ft Point to Point)|
|Encoding Data Rate||2~30Mb/s|
|End to End Latency||60~90 ms (Low latency mode) | 250~300 ms (High quality mode)|
|Maximum Pixel Clock||150MHz|
Communication and Control
|HDMI||HDMI | HDCP 1.4|
||1x 8-pin RJ-45 female | 10/100Base-T | PoE|
|RS-232||1x RS-232: 3-pin Phoenix|
|Power Supply||12V DC 1A|
|PoE||IEEE 802.3af | 12V 1A 12.95W|
|Max Power Consumption||6W (DC adapter)|
|Operating Temperature||32°F ~ 113°F (0°C ~ 45°C)
10% ~ 90%, non-condensing
|StorageTemperature||-4°F to ~ 158°F (-20°C ~ +70°C)
10% ~ 90%, non-condensing
|Maximum BTU||20.47 BTU/hr
Dimensions & Weight
|Rack Units/Wall Box||<1U|
|Safety and Emission||CE | FCC | RoHS|