WyreStorm NHD-100-TX NetworkHD™ 100 Series AV over IP H.264 Encoder
The NHD-100-TX is the source device encoder for the NetworkHD 100 Series, an ultra low bandwidth H.264 AV over IP solution for distribution of point-to-point, one-to-many and many-to-many AV distribution over a managed network. With its standards-based approach to video encoding, simple system configuration and robust feature set, it provides the best value in networked video distribution.
The NHD-100-TX H.264 encoder is intended for use with an NHD-100-RX H.264 decoder (sold separately) to provide a complete end-to-end video distribution system. It is also compatible with the NHD-000-CTL system controller, NHD-220-RX multiview decoder.
Powered by H.264 encoding for a high quality, low bandwidth AVoIP solution, the cross-compatible NetworkHD 100 and 200 Series modular system architecture removes the limitations of traditional fixed platform matrix systems, whilst offering significant cost savings for large scale deployments.
POWERFUL VIDEO PROCESSING
Dynamic video processing seamlessly converts and matches source video content from each decoder to connected displays, removing video resolution and timing incompatibilities that might otherwise exist for reliable and easily manageable multi-display systems.
SERIAL & HDMI DEVICE CONTROL
In addition to HDMI streaming over an IP Network, the 100 Series sends RS-232 control signals to a source or display and CEC control commands to a display device for single control signal deployment without the need for additional equipment.
QUICKSYNC™ SEAMLESS SWITCHING
WyreStorm’s QuickSync technology offers virtually instantaneous, seamless source switching free of glitches or tears between video streams for an enhanced user experience worthy of any professional video distribution installation.
- For use with the NHD-100-RX H.264 decoder to provide a complete end-to-end streaming system
- NetworkHD Touch™ iPad control app for live video previews and drag and drop source selection
- Features 1x HDMI input to 1x LAN (PoE) output
- Provides a scalable Multicast video stream output via Ethernet port
- Supports input signal resolution up to 1920 x 1200@60Hz
- Highly scalable, high quality, low bandwidth solution using the most efficient compression technologies to allow for very large commercial AV deployments
- Plug and Play setup with quick networking configuration and auto discovery of components
- Major control systems drivers available
- Supports secondary video preview stream for PC or third party user interface
- Compatible with the NHD-000-CTL for matrix control and management via the LAN, as well as for allowing control from third party control system such as AMX, Crestron, Control4, & RTI
- Supports PoE to be remotely powered from the switch by compatible power source equipment, eliminating the need for a nearby power outlet
- Standards-based H.264/MPEG-4 AVC video compression
- Full PC control suite available free of charge at wyrestorm.com
- Supports HDCP
- Configurable encoding bit rate up to 30Mbps
Audio and Video
|Inputs||1x HDMI In 19-pin HDMI type A female|
|Outputs||1x LAN (PoE) 8-pin RJ-45 female | 10/100Base-T
1x Audio Out: 3-pin Phoenix
|Audio Formats||2ch PCM
|Output Video Encoding||H.264/MPEG-4 AVC|
|Video Resolutions (Max)||
Note: Interlaced content at any resolution is not supported, all source content must be progressive.
HDMI: 1920x1080p @60Hz 8bit (15m/50ft)
Cat6/6a/7: 1920x1080p @60Hz 8bit (100m/328ft Point to Point)
|Encoding Data Rate||2~30Mb/s|
|End to End Latency||60~90 ms (Low latency mode) | 250~300 ms (High quality mode)|
|Maximum Pixel Clock||150MHz|
Communication and Control
|HDMI||HDMI | HDCP 1.4|
||1x 8-pin RJ-45 female | 10/100Base-T | PoE|
|RS-232||1x RS-232: 3-pin Phoenix|
|Power Supply||12V DC 1A|
|PoE||IEEE 802.3af | 12V 1A 12.95W|
|Max Power Consumption||6W (DC adapter)|
|Operating Temperature||32°F ~ 113°F (0°C ~ 45°C)
10% ~ 90%, non-condensing
|StorageTemperature||-4°F to ~ 158°F (-20°C ~ +70°C)
10% ~ 90%, non-condensing
|Maximum BTU||20.47 BTU/hr
Dimensions & Weight
|Rack Units/Wall Box||<1U|
|Safety and Emission||CE | FCC | RoHS|
|What’s included?||1x NHD-100-RX
1x 12v DC 1A. Power Supply
3x 3-pin Phoenix Connector
2x Mounting Ears
1x Quickstart Guide