WyreStorm MX-0404-HDBT-H2A-KIT 4x4 4K HDR HDBaseT™ Matrix with Audio Breakout & 4x Receivers including HDCP2.2 Support and SmartEDID™ (4K: 35m/114ft | 1080p: 70m/230ft)
The latest in WyreStorm's 4x4 H2 matrix + PoH receiver kit line gets an audio upgrade in the form of the MX-0404-HDBT-H2A-KIT for 4K distribution with CEC triggering of connected screens and enhanced audio fit for the modern home.
This kit also lets you do even more with your audio with internal audio switching allowing de-embedded audio from sources or HDBaseT outputs and 4x S/PDIF and 4x analog stereo offering audio breakout from source or HDMI input.
A first for a WyreStorm 4x4 matrix, the H2A-KIT has the ability to extract the audio signals from either source devices or from the HDBaseT™ output. Having S/PDIF and analogue connectivity means having the flexibility to use multi-channel 5.1 or stereo audio signals.
KIT COMPLETE WITH ALL RECEIVERS
With WyreStorm’s matrix kits, there’s no need to worry about whether you have everything you need for the job. Each kit comes with all the necessary accessories and receivers needed to get a project up and running all in one box! This also takes away the headache of choosing the correct receiver as each kit includes all 4 receivers.
HDCP 2.2 COMPATIBLE
The industry's latest encryption standard designed to stop the illegal copying & distribution of 4k UHD content. WyreStorm matrices are fully compliant with HDCP 2.2, enabling you to centralize source devices within an installation.
MIRRORED HDMI OUTPUTS
In addition to the audio breakout ports, the H2A-KIT also features a single HDMI output port which can be used to connect an AVR for zone 1 or - via a WyreStorm H2 extender - send a mirrored HDMI signal to a 5th screen.
- 4x4 HDBaseT 4K matrix switcher with 4x 4K PoH receivers – a complete kit for quicker, easier and more reliable installation and AV distribution straight out of the box
- HDBaseT Class B technology handles distribution of video, audio, bidirectional IR control, RS-232 and PoH power to display zones along a single Cat6 cable
- Independent switching and control of up to four 4K or HD HDMI sources and up to four individual 4K or HD HDMI display zones
- Supports transmission of the latest 4K 10-bit HDR content to 35m/115ft over Cat6 cable or 1080p/60Hz to 70m/230ft
- Latest HDCP 2.2 encryption technology supported ensuring compatibility with the latest 4K UHD content and sources
- Multichannel audio up to 7.1 including DTS:X and Dolby Atmos™
- Internal audio switching allows de-embedded audio from sources or HDBaseT output
- Can be combined with WyreStorm EXP-CON-DAC-D digital audio converter to downmix 5.1 content if mixing stereo and surround sound zones
- HDMI Inputs and Outputs support bandwidths of 18Gb/s
- Mirrored HDMI output allows connection of a local AVR, local screen or additional display over distance via an HDBaseT extender
- PoH technology powers the receivers from the matrix to remove the need for mains supply or separate PSU at display locations to power receivers for installations that are faster, easier and more reliable
- CEC triggering of connected screens
- SmartEDID removes conflict when mixing 1080p & 4K displays by dynamically detecting display/source capabilities and automatically outputting the highest possible resolution compatible with the displays
- Additional EDID management through customizable DIP switch settings
- QuickSync™ technology for instant seamless I/O switching
- Flexible control options – front panel buttons, infrared remote control, local IR, RS-232, Telnet or WebUI
- Central RS-232 control compatible major third party control systems with full integration protocols available for Crestron, AMX, RTI, Control4 and Elan
- Embedded WebUI allows installer setup and configuration and provides switching interface
- Simple switching matrix remote control included, which can also be learned into a universal remote handset to allow the control of multiple devices from one handset
- IR 3.5mm mini-jack ports for each output for IR emitters and IR receivers
- Conforms to IEEE-568B standards
- Stylish chassis design with laser-engraved aluminium front fascia and blue LED I/O display
- Compact 1U chassis size
- Mounting brackets and universal power supplies included
ADDITIONAL FEATURES ON RECEIVERS
- Low profile chassis for quick, easy and flush installations
- Multichannel audio supports 7.1 DTS:X and Dolby Atmos
- Additional power connectivity via threaded bushings for both standard and locking DC power plugs and phoenix connector
- Automatically adjusts feedback, equalization and amplification of signal for easy installation
- Switchable RS-232 for firmware updates or third party control of matrix switching from display zones with open source integration protocols available for market leading control systems
- LED indication for visual power supply to receiver via PoH or mains, signal status to show established connection to display, HDBaseT link to matrix and HDCP confirmation to illustrate the presence of encryption within a signal