WyreStorm EXF-300-H2 4K 18Gbps HDMI Bidirectional IR Over OM3 MM Fiber Extenders
WyreStorm’s first fiber-optical extender, ensuring perfect transmission of 18Gbps HDMI signals to 300m/984ft. The EXF-300-H2, is compatible with 2160p 4:4:4/60 or high frame rate HDR content with HDCP 2.2 encryption and will send it via a 10G OM3 multi-mode cable, without any effect from EM or RF interference along the way.
Primary Features and Benefits:
- Extends 18Gbps HDMI transmissions using multimode fiber up to 300m/984ft
- Compatible with the latest HDR-10 content and 4K/60 4:4:4
- HDCP 2.2 compliant
- Passes IR or RS-232 control signals bidirectionally
- Ideal for long distance transmission in environments with high-levels of EM or RF interference
- HDMI Video Resolutions: Up to 4096x2160p @60Hz 8bit 4:4:4 at 10'
- MM OM3 Video Resolutions: Up to 4096x2160p @60Hz 8bit 4:4:4 at 984'
- Audio Formats: 2chAnalog/PCM | Multichannel: LPCM and Up to Dolby TrueHD and DTS-HD Master Audio
- Encoding Data Rate: 10Gbps
- Support Standards: DCI | RGB | HDR | HDR10 | Dolby Vision up to 30Hz | HLG | BT.2020 | BT.2100
- Max Pixel Clock: 600mHz
- HDMI: HDMI | HDCP 2.2 | EDID | DVI/D supported with adapter (not included)
- Fiber Multimode: HDMI | HDCP 2.2 | EDID
- RS-232: 1x 3-pin Phoenix | Bidirectional over OM3
- IR: 1x IR RX: 3.5mm (1/8in) TRS Stereo | 1x IR TX: 3.5mm (1/8in) TS Mono | Bidirectional over OM3
- Max Power Consumption: 4W
- Height With | Without Feet: 20mm/0.79in
- Width With | Without Brackets: 150mm/5.91in
- Depth With | Without Handles: 74.4mm/2.93in
- Weight: 0.3kg/0.66lbs