WyreStorm EX-70-H2X 4K UHD 4:4:4/60 HDBaseT™ Extender with HDMI Loop Out and 2-way PoH (70m/230ft)
Part of the latest generation of WyreStorm 4K HDR extenders, the EX-70-H2X features dynamic compression supporting delivery of 4K/60 4:4:4, HDR-10, and HLG content over standard Class A HDBaseT , both visually losslessly and without latency.
With transmissions also including HD audio, bidirectional IR and RS-232 control, Ethernet and 2-way PoH for flexible installation, the EX-70-H2X features an HDMI Loop Out to cascade signals to multiple locations via additional extenders or switchers to further expand distribution.
HDMI 2.0 MAXED-OUT
Knowing the speed at which technology moves, at WyreStorm we’re always looking ahead. That’s why we’ve included our VLC chipset (Variable Lossless Compression) in this extender meaning seamless support of the next shift in content technology: 4K/60 HDR-10 & HLG and even up to 4:4:4.
HIGH FRAME RATE HDR
HDR Content has recently enjoyed an up-shift in refresh rates after starting its life at 24Hz on UHD Blu-Ray discs. High frame-rate HDR is now available at 60Hz on certain discs and via gaming consoles like the Xbox One X. The EX-70-H2X is now ready to support both HDR-10, HLG at 60Hz and Dolby Vision content up to 30Hz.
FIRST CLASS, CLASS A HDBASET™
Proudly flying the flag for the full Class A HDBaseT™ feature set, the EX-70-H2X levels-up. Supporting not only HDR video, HD Audio and control, but also allowing Ethernet pass-through and 2-way PoH. This allows the extender to be powered from a single PSU, located at either end.
HDMI LOOP OUTPUT
The source loop-output on the transmitter allows a multitude of system expansion options without the need for an external splitter. The signal can be cascaded to a second or third extender to feed extra screens, to a matrix switcher so it can be made part of a larger system or even sent to a NetworkHD encoder forming a hybrid distribution system.
- Extends 2160p 4:4:4 or HDR content from a source to a display or projector using HDBaseT
- Automatically activated visually lossless compression handles HDMI content up to 17.8Gbps
- HDMI loop-out on transmitter splits signal and allows further connection of source to another extender, switcher or distribution system
- Compatible with the latest HDR standards, including HDR-10+, HLG content, with support for Dolby Vision™ up to 30Hz – Supports all VESA resolutions within the HDMI 2.0 specification
- Class A HDBaseT extends 4K UHD 4:4:4 content to 70m/230ft with Ethernet, 2-way PoH, IR & RS-232 pass-through
- Advanced re-clocking chipset increases compatibility with new 4K UHD source devices
- 2-way PoH (Power over HDBaseT) enables either transmitter or receiver to be remotely powered by the other unit
- EDID adjustment on transmitter (TX)
- Slimline 18mm chassis for easier, more convenient installation behind displays
- 2ch PCM audio and multichannel HD audio supports 7.1, DTS-X and Dolby Atmos™
- HDCP 2.2 compliant
- Switchable RS-232 function mode on transmitter and receiver for firmware update
Note: Serial control via RS-232 only supported when connected to a compatible HDBaseT transmission device with routable RS-232
- Threaded bushings allow use of both standard and locking 18v DC power plugs
- Visual LED indication for power supply to units, signal status to show established display connection, HDCP presence and HDBaseT link quality
- Automatically adjusts equalization and amplification of signal for easy installation