WyreStorm EX-100-H2-PRO 18Gbps HDBaseT™ 2.0 5-Play Extender with DSC & USB2.0 Extension
Utilizing the best in HDBaseT technology, the EX-100-H2-PRO uses the powerful 2.0 chipset for 5-Play functionality: 4K HDMI, USB, Ethernet, Control and Power over 100m/328ft of Cat 6 cable. Using DSC (Display Stream Compression) this extender can support HDMI video up to 2160p 4:4:4 at 60Hz (18Gbps) without any visual loss in quality or latency.
With HID’s and data transfer in mind, this extender supports USB 2.0 devices at up to 480Mbps, catering for powerful webcams, smart whiteboards and flash drives alike. Also included is a dedicated 2-way audio lane for transmission of analog stereo audio signals from TX-RX and RX-TX
CLASS C HDBASET
Featuring the powerful HDBaseT 2.0 specification, UHD video & audio, Ethernet, control, USB and PoH are sent over distances of 100m/328ft. VESA recognized DSC adds lossless compression for HDMI & DP++ signals up to 18Gbps.
USB 2.0 PASSTHROUGH
HDBaseT™ 2.0 affords the addition of USB 2.0 pass-through, offering not only KVM functionality for extension of a keyboard/mouse or touchscreen but also full data transfer capabilities of 480Mbps for webcams or USB peripherals
HDMI 2.0 MAXED OUT!
Sporting an 18Gbps HDMI input, the EX-100-H2-PRO can support all UHD video signals up to and including 2160p 4:4:4/60, and high frame-rate HDR 12bit 4:2:2 up to 60Hz, along with multichannel audio up to DTS:X and Dolby Atmos.
BIDIRECTIONAL AUDIO LANE
2 separate audio feeds can also be sent bidirectionally, thanks to a dedicated audio pass-through that allows 2ch analog to be sent and received at either end completely independent of the HDMI signal.
- Point-to-point HDBaseT Extender supporting:
- Content up to 4K/60 4:4:4 & RGB 8-bit
- The latest HDR standards, including HDR-10, HLG and Dolby Vision at 30Hz
- HDCP 2.2 encryption technology ensuring compatibility with the latest 4K UHD content and sources
- HD Multichannel audio up to DTS:X and Dolby Atmos to all outputs
- Extends 2160p 4:4:4 or 4:2:2 12-bit HDR content from a source to a display or projector using HDBaseT up to 100m/328ft
- Automatically activated DSC lossless compression handles HDMI content up to 17.8Gbps
- HDMI Input and HDMI output supports bandwidths of up to 18Gbps
- Compatible with DVI-I and DP++ v1.3 signals from compatible devices
- Bidirectional USB 2.0 passthrough offering 480Mbps transfer and HID extension, with host and 4 device ports on both TX and RX
- 10/100 Ethernet port on both ends for extension of LAN to TX or RX
- Bidirectional audio lane separate to HDMI signal sends and receives analog audio signals at either end
- Bidirectional IR, RS-232 and CEC communication
- DIP Switch selection for direction of USB control, long cable mode and firmware update
- Backwards compatible with HDBaseT 1.0 transmission and receiving devices (lowest denominator takes priority)
- LED indication for power supply to units, signal status to show established display connection, HDCP presence in signal and transmission link
- 1-way PoH (Power over HDBaseT) enables the receiver to be remotely powered by the transmitter
- Locking DC power jacks
- 12v DC PSU with US, UK, EU & AU Power cables included
- Mounting brackets included