Vertiv Liebert GXT4 UPS
True On-line UPS from 500VA to 10KVA
The Vertiv Liebert GXT4 UPS is a compact, worry-free solution for maintaining the health and availability of IT infrastructure. The Liebert GXT4 family features on-line double-conversion technology, which protects equipment against the full range of disturbances, including outages, sags, surges and noise. The Liebert GXT4 family of on-line UPS eliminates most disturbances without drawing on battery power, extending battery life and minimizing replacements. The Liebert GXT4 takes the hassle out of UPS maintenance with a comprehensive two-year standard warranty. Add an optional communication card and monitor and manage up to 50 distributed units with the free Vertiv Power Insight Application. Available in capacities from 500VA to 3kVA in rack, tower and mini-tower configurations, the Liebert GXT4 includes:
• Hot-swappable internal batteries, and the ability to support up to six external battery cabinets.
• Automatic internal bypass, and models with wrap-around bypass capability.
• Hardware to support rack-mount or freestanding configurations.
• Eco-mode operation to reduce energy consumption during off hours.
• Optional communication card for remote monitoring and management.
• Free Vertiv Power Insight Application available for remote monitoring and management.
• Intelligent fan operation that automatically adjusts speed depending on system requirements to decrease power consumption and noise.