Tripp Lite B320-4X1-MHB-K 4-Port Presentation Switch Kit, 4K 60 Hz (4:4:4) HDMI, DP, USB-C and VGA to HDMI over Cat6 Extender, 50 ft., TAA
Switches between 4 multi-format (HDMI/DP/VGA/USB-C) audio/video sources all transmitting 50 ft. over Cat6 cabling to one HDMI monitor.
- HDMI, DisplayPort and USB-C ports support UHD 4K resolutions @ 60 Hz (4:4:4) over Cat6
- Push buttons, IR remote or RS-232 commands allow quick switching between sources
- USB-C PD 3.0 port charges source device to avoid battery drain and untimely shutdowns
- Supports High Dynamic Range (HDR) for richer contrast and expanded color accuracy
- Compliant with the Federal Trade Agreements Act (TAA) for GSA Schedule purchases
- 1-year limited warranty
4-Port Multi-Format Presentation Switch Connects 4 Video Sources to One HDMI Display
This presentation switch connects four separate source devices to your 4K television, projector or monitor’s HDMI input and switches between them. It then transmits the audio/video signals through Cat6 cable to the included receiver located up to 50 feet away. HDMI, DisplayPort, USB-C and VGA + Audio inputs connect Windows laptops, cable boxes, media servers, Blu-ray players, game consoles and other sources. Switch from one source to another using the manual push buttons, RS-232 commands or the included remote control.
Suitable for a Wide Range of Audio/Video Applications for Work or Play
This kit is recommended anywhere a variety of video signals is transmitted to a hi-def display. It is suitable for home theaters, video and multimedia presentations, or digital signage applications in classrooms, bars, restaurants, conference rooms, lecture halls, exhibition centers and trade shows.
Transmits Crystal-Clear 4K Video with HDR, 4:4:4 Color and 7.1-Channel Audio
The HDMI, DisplayPort and USB-C ports support UHD 4K resolutions up to 3840 x 2160 at 60 Hz, as well as HDR video, providing a wide range of vibrant colors with richer contrast, brighter whites and deeper blacks that pop on your 4K display. HDCP 2.2 compliance allows you to stream 4K Amazon and Netflix content with no complications. This switch also supports 4:4:4 chroma subsampling for top-level PC gaming or using your HDTV as a PC monitor. Full, rich, uncompressed DTS-HD, Dolby TrueHD and 7.1-channel digital surround sound ensure your ears receive the same treat as your eyes. The VGA port supports HD video up to 1920 x 1080 (1080p) at 60 Hz.
Remote Receiver Works Up to 50 ft. Away
The presentation switch connects to the included passive remote receiver with a user-supplied Cat6 cable (sold separately). The pigtail-style receiver extends 4K video and digital audio signals to an HDMI display up to 50 feet away from the switch.
Built-In PoC Technology Provides Receiver Power to Avoid Bulky External Power Bricks
Power over Cable (PoC) technology powers the remote receiver over Cat6 cable. Green and orange LEDs will light up to indicate the system is receiving sufficient power and a signal is being transmitted. PoC lets you avoid the hassle of a bulky power brick and gives you the freedom to place the receiver away from an AC outlet.
PD 3.0 Charging Port Charges the USB-C Source to Avoid Battery Drain and Signal Loss
The USB-C Power Delivery port provides up to 20V 5A (100W), of which 90W is used to charge and power the connected USB-C device, such as a MacBook Pro or Windows laptop. Connect the device’s power supply or power adapter between the USB-C PD 3.0 port and an available AC outlet to prevent the source from running out of power prematurely.
Plug-and-Play Operation for Quick Setup and Immediate Use
The switch works right out of the box with no software required. Mounting hardware is included for installing the switch on a wall, pole or 19-inch rack. Connect your devices to the switch’s ports with user-supplied cables (sold separately), and plug the switch’s external power supply into an AC power source.
TAA-Compliant for GSA Schedule Purchases
The B320-4X1-MHB-K is compliant with the Federal Trade Agreements Act (TAA), which makes it eligible for GSA (General Services Administration) Schedule and other federal procurement contracts.
- Switch between your laptop, media server, cable box, Blu-ray player, video game console, Roku or other audio/video sources in your home theater
- Connect multiple desktop computers and laptops to one monitor to save desk space
- Create multiple digital signage messages to appear at various times on a 4K HDMI display
- B320-4X1-MHB-K 4-Port over Cat6 Presentation Switch/Extender Kit
- IR remote control
- IR receiver cable, 5 ft.
- External power supply with 4.5 ft. cord (Input: 100–240V, 50/60 Hz, 0.6A; Output: 24V 1A)
- (4) International plug adapters (North America, U.K., Europe, Australia)
- Mounting hardware
- Owner’s manual