Tripp Lite B024-DUA8-DL 8-Port KVM Switch DVI USB w/Audio & USB Sharing 1URM
Manufacturer: Tripp Lite
Manufacturer Part Number: B024-DUA8-DL
Manufacturer Website Address: www.tripplite.com
Brand Name: Tripp Lite
Product Model: B024-DUA8-DL
Product Name: B024-DUA8-DL DVI/USB 8-Port KVM Switch
Marketing Information: Tripp Lite's B024-DUA8-DL DVI/USB KVM Switch eases multi-server management in data centers, server rooms and other high-density environments. This premium rack-mount KVM switch provides complete control of up to eight connected computers from a single DVI monitor, USB keyboard and USB mouse. By cascading up to three levels of KVM switches, you can control up to 512 computers at the same time.
Recommended for IT managers needing centralized access to a variety of digital and analog servers, this DVI/USB KVM switch also supports a VGA display when connected to a DVI to VGA adapter (such as Tripp Lite's P556-Series).
The B024-DUA8-DL's DVI-I dual-link connector supports digital video resolutions up to 2560 x 1600, including 1080p, and analog video resolutions up to 2048 x 1536. The multi-view installation feature lets you stack up to four KVM switches for connecting computers with up to four DVI outputs and displaying video on up to four console monitors, giving you flexibility in video output. A 3.5 mm microphone jack provides audio input to connected computers. A 3.5 mm audio jack provides 2.1-channel sound to connected speakers.
The OSD presents a text-based interface in eight different languages and allows backup of KVM configuration and user profile information. Dual-tier password protection enhances security for an administrator and up to four users. A DB9 cable is included for firmware upgrades that keep the KVM switch up to date with the latest technology. Easy front-panel access to USB 2.0 hub ports allows quick connection of two USB devices, such as flash drives and printers.
The B024-DUA8-DL offers a comprehensive, cost-effective management solution that installs in 1U of rack space. Because compatibility is based on common hardware standards rather than system software dependencies, almost any platform can be accommodated. This KVM switch is compatible with all major operating systems, and upgradeable firmware fine-tunes compatibility with emerging standards.
Control 8 Computers + Audio from a Single DVI Monitor, Keyboard and Mouse
- 8-port KVM switch recommended for IT managers needing centralized access to a variety of digital and analog servers
- Switch between connected computers via front-panel buttons, keyboard hotkeys or OSD
- Supports digital video resolutions up to 2560 x 1600 (including 1080p) and analog video resolutions up to 2048 x 1536
- Supports 2.1-channel surround sound with full bass response
- Also supports VGA display when connected to a DVI to VGA adapter
Connect Up to 512 Computers to One Original Console
- Expand the number of controlled computers by cascading up 3 levels of KVM switches
- Allows stacking of up to 4 KVMs for connecting computers with up to 4 DVI outputs and displaying video on up to 4 console monitors
Independent USB 2.0 Peripheral Sharing
- 2-port front-panel USB 2.0 hub allows sharing of devices (printers, hard drives, scanners, webcams) between connected computers
Multilingual On-Screen Display
- OSD supports English, German, Japanese, Traditional Chinese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Russian and French
- Text-based interface offers direct access to every connected computer
- Backs up and restores KVM configuration and user profile info
Product Type: KVM Switchbox
Number of Computers Supported: 8
Number of Local Users Supported: 1
Maximum Operating Distance: 15 ft
Maximum Video Resolution: 2560 x 1600
Number of USB Ports: 11
Number of DVI Ports: 9
Number of VGA Ports: 1
Input Voltage Range: 120 V AC - 230 V AC
Form Factor: Desktop
Form Factor: Rack-mountable
Rack Height: 1U
Weight (Approximate): 6.20 lb
- B024-DUA8-DL DVI/USB 8-Port KVM Switch
- 2 x DVI/USB KVM cable kits, 6 ft.
- External Power Supply w/NEMA 1-15P Plug And 5 ft. Cord (Input: 100-240V, 50/60 Hz, 0.5A; Output: 5.3V 2.4A)
- RJ11 to DB9 Firmware Upgrade Cable, 6 ft.
- Grounding Wire
- Rack-Mounting Hardware
- Rubber Feet
- Owner's Manual
Environmentally Friendly: Yes
Environmental Certification: RoHS
TAA Compliant: Yes
Limited Warranty: 3 Year