Shure offers a variety of headset, instrument, and handheld microphone options to adapt your GLX-D+ system as your needs evolve.
- The WB98H/C flexible gooseneck instrument microphone attaches to brass, woodwind, and percussion instruments.
- The WL93 omnidirectional lavalier mic offers consistent pickup, even when the performer turns away from the mic.
- The WL183 lavalier mic features a cardioid pickup pattern that helps to focus audio capture on the talent, reducing feedback when sound reinforcement equipment is used.
- The discreet MX153 miniature earset mic provides exceptional clarity in spoken word applications.
- Shure offers several headset options. Choose a PGA31 headset for everyday applications or try the SM31 Fitness or SM35 Performance models for more active presentations.
- The GLXD2+ handheld transmitter is available with a variety of mic capsule options for presenters and performers who prefer the flexibility of a handheld microphone including the SM58, BETA 58A, and BETA 87A capsules.