Shure offers a variety of headset, instrument, and handheld microphone options to adapt your GLX-D+ system as your needs evolve. Presenters
- The WL185 lavalier features a cardioid pickup pattern that focuses audio capture on the subject, helping to pick up less surrounding sound and reducing feedback issues when sound reinforcement equipment is used.
- The discreet MX153 miniature earset mic provides exceptional clarity in spoken word applications.
- Shure offers several headset options. Choose a PGA31 headset for everyday applications, or try the SM31 Fitness or SM35 Performance models for more active presentations.
- The GLXD2+ handheld transmitter is available with a variety of mic capsule options for presenters and performers who prefer the flexibility of a handheld microphone including the SM58, BETA 58A, and BETA 87A capsules.
- The WA302, WA304, and WA305 guitar cables let you connect the bodypack transmitter to a guitar or bass.
- The WB98H/C flexible gooseneck instrument microphone attaches to brass, woodwind, and percussion instruments and connects to the bodypack transmitter.