High Performance 802.11ac Wave 2 Integrated Wired/wireless Wall Switch
Ruckus H510 Unleashed enables controller-less Wi-Fi architecture for hospitality and small business environments with superior performance, lower costs and simplified management. Separate controllers and access point licenses are no longer needed, significantly reducing upfront costs. Set-up is also easy, thanks to a simplified web interface that helps businesses configure Wi-Fi in just 60 seconds.
The ZoneFlex™ H510 Unleashed is the industry’s first Wave 2 802.11ac wired and wireless wall switch using Ruckus’ patented BeamFlex+ adaptive antenna technology to deliver high-speed 802.11ac Wi-Fi in an ultra-sleek, low-profile design that can be discretely installed over a standard electrical junction box. Ideal for offering converged services in hotel guest rooms, student residences, and multi-dwelling units, the ZoneFlex H510 Unleashed provides an easy way to offer multiple connections in a single room without multiple cables.
The ZoneFlex H510 Unleashed supports Multi-User MIMO (MU-MIMO) as a Wave 2 solution and can increase network throughput by transmitting to two Wave 2 clients at the same instant in time. This efficient utilization of the Wi-Fi channel boosts performance for Wave 2 clients but also frees up airtime for all clients, which means even non-Wave 2 clients see a performance benefit.
The “mobile device ready” ZoneFlex H510 Unleashed with BeamFlex+ adapts in real time to client device location and physical orientation, delivering consistent Wi-Fi performance. The BeamFlex+ adaptive antenna system of the ZoneFlex H510 Unleashed is optimized to deliver best-in-class Wi-Fi coverage and performance in hotel guest rooms and MDU residences.
Equipped with four Ethernet ports for in-room access, the ZoneFlex H510 Unleashed can be used to connect a range of wired network devices such as IPTV set top boxes, IP telephones, or networked minibars while simultaneously providing dual band 802.11ac wireless LAN coverage. An IEEE 802.3af-compliant Power-overEthernet (PoE) port on the H510 Unleashed allows devices such as IP telephones to be powered directly from the wall switch. The H510 Unleashed itself may be powered via standard PoE or a DC power adapter.
The ZoneFlex H510 Unleashed offers maximum flexibility and future-proofed utility. It is designed to securely support future add-on radio modules for wireless connectivity beyond best-in-class Wi-Fi. The cable pathways at the rear, support legacy cabling such as RG6 or CAT3/CAT5. Existing services such as video and voice over Ethernet can co-exist within the same junction box, reducing both installation time and construction costs.
Integrated BeamFlex+ Smart Antenna Technology
- BeamFlex+ support for up to 4 dB of signal gain and 10 dB of interference mitigation in addition to the antenna gain
- Polarization Diversity with Maximal Ratio Combining (PD-MRC) ensures reliable connectivity for mobile devices
Superior, Fast Wi-Fi Connectivity
- 802.11ac 2X2x2:2 stream dual-band 2.4GHz and 5GHz concurrent connectivity with BeamFlex+
- In-room device provides integrated Wi-Fi AP and Ethernet wall switch for a wide range of devices and applications
- Multiple SSIDs, port-based VLANs support, concurrent IP-based services such as VoIP, IPTV, high-speed Internet access and in-room device connectivity
- Robust authentication options include: 802.1x, MAC-based, LDAP, RADIUS, Active Directory and authentication through an internal user database
Easy to Configure and Deploy
- Can be installed over any standard network wall outlet
- Gigabit Ethernet uplink with PoE input (802.3af/at) for easy deployment without the need for additional power outlets. Reduces the need for power cabling, switch ports and power sourcing equipment
- Powers up PoE+ devices such as IP-based VoIP phones further eliminating power cords that clutter the environment.
- Pass-through feature allows native connectivity for existing digital phones or in room network devices
- Can be deployed in standalone mode or centrally managed by the Ruckus vSCG, SmartZone, ZoneDirector, Ruckus Cloud Wi-Fi or Ruckus FlexMaster systems
Perfect for hotel guest rooms and dormitories
- Sleek, inconspicuous compact form factor for best aesthetics
- Front port access eliminates unsightly cabling and disruptive furniture placement
- Integrated dual radio 2x2 802.11ac Wav 2 Wi-Fi AP and Ethernet wall switch supporting Multi-User MIMO (MU-MIMO)
- Ruckus patented BeamFlex+ adaptive antennas optimized for in-room performance and mobile clients
- Matched Band Coverage ensures similar Wi-Fi coverage for both 2.4 and 5 GHz client devices
- Modular options for add-on radios
- Powered by either PoE or 48VDC
- Supplies PoE power for in-room devices such as VoIP phones
- SmartCast QoS
- Multiple BSSIDs per radio with unique QoS and security policies
- WPA-PSK, WPA-TKIP, WPA2 AES, 802.11i
- 802.1X support for RADIUS and Active Directory
- Dynamic PSK*
- Gateway mode with NAT and DHCP services
- Application recognition and control
- Mounts over a standard US and EU single gang wall jack
- RJ-45 for uplink Ethernet port
- Cable channel for preserving legacy infrastructure (e.g. PBX phones)
- SmartMesh Networking
Unleash the Performance
In the Unleashed version, the ZoneFLex H510 is capable of supporting controller-less deployments for up to 25 access points and 100 concurrent devices per AP.
Wave 2 MU-MIMO
Network performance improved by transmitting to multiple clients at the same instant.
Converged IP Service
Multiple SSIDs, port-based VLANs and four Gigabit Ethernet access ports make the ZoneFlex H510 ideal for supporting concurrent IP-based services such as VoIP, IPTV, high-speed Internet access and in-room device connectivity — both wired and wireless
Additive Performance With Beamflex+
BeamFlex+ adaptive antennas improve Wi-Fi signal quality by adapting to device location and orientation, which is ideal for better performance on handheld mobile devices
The H510 has been designed to accommodate snap-on modules for a variety of applications including connectivity beyond Wi-Fi
Flexible Deployment Options
The ZoneFlex H510 requires a single cable drop and operates under standard 802.3af PoE, reducing cabling, switch ports and power sourcing equipment
Sleek, Inconspicuous Compact Form Factor For Best Aesthetics
Installs into any standard electrical outlet box creating a low profile, secure design and front port access which eliminates unsightly cabling and disruptive furniture placement
Integrated Poe Support Eliminates More Wires
POE out to power devices such as IP-based VoIP phones eliminates the need for more power cords and clutter