Peerless-AV® PRG-UNV PRG Precision Projector Mount with Spider® Universal Adaptor Plate for Multimedia Projectors up to 50lbs
Peerless’ PRG Precision Gear Projector Mount is simplifying the way image alignment is done. The patent-pending precision gear design allows exact tilt and roll image positioning by either simply turning two adjustment knobs with a Phillips screw driver, or use the tool-less option by extending the knobs to adjust by hand. Just set the precision gear to the desired position to secure it in place – it will hold its position even during projector maintenance. With Peerless’ PRG Precision Gear Projector Mount, just set it and forget it. No more adjustment screws. No more micro adjustments. No more hassles.
Pin-Point Image Alignment
Achieve pin-point image alignment by simply turning the two adjustment knobs by hand or with a Phillips screwdriver. These knobs work in conjunction with patent-pending precision gears to provide exact projector alignment. The adapter plate can be tilted ±20°, rolled ±10°, and swiveled a full 360° when mounted on extension column or ±15° when flush mounted on ceilings. Pre-installed security screws provide optional tilt and roll lock to prevent tampering with adjustment knobs, so once adjusted, everything stays put!
Simple Flush Installation
Installation is both quick and easy with these innovative features! The adapter plate comes pre-assembled to save time, and is equipped with horizontal wrench access slots make flush mounting a breeze. Additionally, cable management (complete with a “U” shaped pitch bracket) allows cables to be routed through projector mount out of sight without hassle.
The PRG-UNV Spider® Universal Adapter Plate extends up to 17.63" (448 mm) to fit most projector models – universally compatible. What’s more, a quick-release mechanism allows you to easily service the projector whenever needed.
Unparalleled people, process and products. At Peerless-AV, they consider a “solution” to be more than the product itself. A true solution encompasses how the product is made, how it gets to you and the service you receive. They devote care and attention to every element of their AV solutions.
|Distance from Ceiling:
||3.81 - 4.81" (97 - 122mm)
||+10 / -10
||+20 / -20
||8.5 - 17.63 x 3.81 - 4.81 x 8.5 - 17.63" (216 - 448 x 97 - 122 x 216 - 448mm)
- Specifications: Tilt: ±20°, Roll: ±10°, Swivel: 360° when mounted on extension column ±15° when flush mounted on ceilings
- Pre-installed security screws provide optional tilt and roll lock to prevent tampering with adjustment knobs
- Spider® Universal Adapter Plate extends up to 17.63" (448 mm) to fit most projector models
- Quick-release mechanism to easily service projector
- ”U” shaped pitch bracket allows for hassle free cable routing
- Cable management allows cables to be routed through projector mount out of sight
- Horizontal wrench access slots make flush mounting installations fast and easy
- Pre-assembled design reduces installation time
- Two adjustment knobs control projector image alignment
- Patent-pending precision gears provides exact projector image alignment