Memphis Audio MS57 M Series convertible 5"x7" car speakers — tweeters can be removed and installed separately
Memphis Audio has been making the world of car audio better since 1965, and their M Series speakers are the culmination of quality construction, thoughtful design, and years of experience. With a tradition of great American music in mind, Memphis Audio builds these speakers to reproduce every song with authenticity and impressive detail.
If you're not sure whether to go with coaxial speakers or a component system in your car, Memphis Audio's MS57 5"x7" speakers give you the benefit of trying out both approaches on your installation day. The included tweeter mounts in the center of the woofer in a coaxial application and maintains the ability to swivel, so you can direct high frequencies toward the listener. In component form, you remove the tweeter and mount it separately — Memphis Audio includes a phase plug for the center of the woofer cone.
Great factory replacements
These speakers will handle up to 50 watts RMS for solid enjoyment of your favorite tunes. The carbon fiber woofer and aluminum tweeter make powerful replacements for low-functioning speakers, delivering strong performance with accuracy and gusto.
You know the M Series speakers are standouts because Memphis Audio equips them with external crossovers for the best sound possible in your car. And thanks to Memphis Audio's unique MClip mounting solution, you can securely clip the crossover onto the back of the speaker basket for a space-efficient installation.
- 2-way car speakers (pair) with adjustable design
- can be used as coaxial speakers or as a component speaker system
- 5"x7" carbon fiber woofer with rubber surround
- aluminum alloy tweeter
- external crossover
- MClip crossover mounting solution for securing crossover to back of speaker basket or to car door
- handles up to 65 watts RMS (130 watts peak power)
- frequency range: 77-20,000 Hz
- sensitivity: 88 dB
- top-mount depth: 2-1/8"
- grilles included
- warranty: 2 years
- MFR # MS57
- Two 2-way speakers
- 2 Crossovers
- 2 Tweeter flush mount front casings
- 2 Flat tweeter bases
- 2 Flush mount retaining rings
- 2 Tweeter surface mount front casings
- 2 Angled tweeter bases
- 2 Phase plugs
- Two 5' Tweeter extension wires (quick slides on both ends)
- 2 M-Clip crossover mounting brackets
- Eight M4x6mm Machine screws
- Two M4x30mm Machine screws
- Four 3/4" Flat head screws
- Eight 1-3/8" Screws
- 8 Speed clips
- Two 4" Zip ties
- Installation instructions