JVC LX-NZ3W 4K/HDR Compatible DLP 3000 Lumen Projector - White
- 3,000 Lumen BLUEscent laser phosphor light source
- 2nd Generation .47” TRP DMD technology provides 4K (3840x2160) resolution
- Auto Tone Mapping for 4K HDR10 content
- HDR10/HLG Auto Select
- 100% REC 709 Color Space (BT2020 compatible)
- Wide lens shift range (V +/- 60%, H +/- 23%)
- Lens: 1.6X Wide Zoom (1.36:1 - 2.18:1)
- ∞:1 Contrast with Dynamic Laser Dimming
- Five Mode HDR PQ Curves based on latest JVC D-ILA models
- 18Gbps HDMI/HDCP 2.2 Compatible Input (HDMI-1 only)
- Electronic Keystone +/- 30% (Vertical Only)
- Control: RS232/12V Screen Trigger Output
- Compact Design: 13 1/8”L x 15 7/8”W x 5 ¼”H, 13.89 lbs.
- 1 Year Parts & Labor Warranty
Laser light source technology "BLU-Escent", achieves 3000lm brightness and 20,000 hours light source life
Laser light source technology "BLU-Escent" using blue laser diode for light source, realise both high brightness of 3,000lm and long life of approximately 20,000 hours. Thanks to the high brightness, it can be used in ambient light conditions such as living rooms, etc., and due to the increase of the peak brightness for HDR projection, images with a very wide dynamic range can be enjoyed.
Supports HDR (High Dynamic Range) contents
Contents recorded in HDR can be projected more vividly and dynamically with high resolution. In addition to HDR10 adopted for UHD Blu-ray, it also supports HLG (Hybrid Log Gamma) adopted for broadcasting etc. Furthermore, the LX-NZ3 automatically switches to the optimal picture mode when it detects each signal, so you can enjoy HDR content without any difficult settings.