JVC KWV350BT DVD/CD/BT/USB RCVR
I really like what JVC's been doing with their displays — making them beautiful and functional. Their KW-V350BT DVD receiver gives you command over lots of media for your drive time and also provides a customizable and handsome 6.8" touchscreen display to do it. If you're a tweaker, you'll love the deep sound-shaping tools this receiver includes. Built-in Bluetooth provides wireless convenience for your smartphone. And JVC backs this receiver up with a 2-year warranty.
Adjust the look in your dash
For a sleek look that also works the way you want it to, JVC lets you pick from multiple backgrounds and user interfaces for this stereo's crystal-clear touchscreen display. You also get a variable brightness control with an auto dimmer, so you don't have to wear sunglasses at night. And, if you're having trouble with glare, you can electronically adjust the display's viewing angle. And to keep your attention on the road, JVC lets you use simple swipe and circular movements on the display for changing tracks, accessing music folders, and adjusting the volume.
Access all your media and audio/video settings quickly with this JVC.
Wireless convenience you crave
Bluetooth enables wireless streaming for music, podcasts, and audiobooks, along with hands-free phone calls. You can quickly switch between two paired phones — handy for vehicles with more than one driver. Many portable audio players also include Bluetooth, so you can stream your personal music collections while you're on the road. When it comes to streaming audio, JVC's Streaming DJ feature lets you pair five phones so everybody can add their favorite songs to the road trip playlist. You can also control this car stereo directly from your iPhone® or Android™ phone using JVC's free Remote app.
If you like radio, you'll love the options the KW-V350BT offers, including Pandora®, Spotify®, and SiriusXM (optional satellite radio tuner and subscription required). You can plug your Android™ phone or iPhone® into the rear-panel USB port, and control the music in your phone while you charge it. The port can also handle music stored on a thumb drive, including high-resolution FLAC music files. And yes, you can still rely on CD playback and AM/FM radio too.
The KW-V350BT also provides handy video options like a backup camera input — handy for tight parking spots. If you've got an audio/video piece to add to the system, like a video game console, you can plug it into this receiver's rear mini-jack input. And if you've got a backseat crew that needs a distraction, you can feed them some video by connecting additional monitors to this receiver's video output. The 6.2" inset screen shows off your DVD videos when you're parked.
Tone up (or down) your sound
When you've got the music playing, you can tweak your sound by using a huge array of sound-sculpting controls, including a 13-band graphic equalizer and time alignment to get you to center stage. To enhance compressed audio, JVC's K2 technology helps bring back the depth and detail for all your digital music sources. The Sound Lift feature adjusts your music's frequencies to virtually "raise" speakers that are lower in the doors for better, more natural imaging. You want even more impact from your music. You can even use the built-in high- and low-pass crossovers to send the proper frequencies to your speakers.
iDatalink Maestro lets you keep your factory extras
The KW-V350BT offers compatibility you won't find in many other aftermarket radios, thanks to the IDatalink Maestro module (not included). In a wide selection of vehicles, this module lets you keep factory features that you'd otherwise lose when you install a new radio. You'll also be able to check out engine performance data and other vehicle info on the JVC's screen. Once you've identified your vehicle, you'll see the iDatalink module offered on the way to the Shopping Cart if it's compatible.
Bluetooth note: Use of this receiver's Bluetooth features will depend upon your phone's Bluetooth capabilities.
Smartphone note: If you're going to use your smartphone with this receiver, be sure to check "Details" for compatibility information.
You'll need a wired connection to your parking brake to access settings and other features on this receiver. Your parking brake must be connected and set in order to view video on its screen.More ways to your media
- DVD/CD receiver with AM/FM tuner
- 6.8" Clear Resistive touchscreen (6.2" inset WVGA display for video)
- customizable display background and variable button illumination color
- digital angle adjustment for better in-dash visibility
- finger movements control volume level and forward/back
- fits double-DIN dash openings
- control and charging of Apple and Android devices using the USB connection
- Siri Eyes Free Control
- Pandora and Spotify control with iPhone and Android
- built-in Bluetooth for hands-free calling and audio streaming with dual phone connection
- Streaming DJ feature allows five Bluetooth audio source devices to be connected
- plays CDs, DVDs, and USB memory devices
- 13-band equalizer with digital time alignment
- K2 technology improves the digital sound for all music sources
- Sound Lift compensates for speakers that are low in the doors
- high-pass, low-pass, and subwoofer crossover adjustments
- compatible with optional SiriusXM tuner
- optional wireless remote control
- inputs: rear USB input, rear A/V input (mini), rear-view camera input
- outputs: rear video output (RCA), 6-channel preamp outputs (4-volt front, rear, subwoofer)
- wired connection to parking brake required to access settings and other features on this receiver (the brake must be connected and set for video display)
- compatible with most factory steering wheel audio controls (adapter required) compatible with iDatalink Maestro
- retains factory features in a wide selection of vehicles
- displays engine performance data on touchscreen
- built-in amp (22 watts RMS/50 peak x 4 channels)
- 22 language display options