JVC KWV350BT DVD/CD/BT/USB RCVR
JVC's KW-R935BTS CD receiver combines today's latest audio technologies with simple controls to deliver an immersive sonic experience while you're on the road. Highlights include Bluetooth® wireless capabilities for multiple phones, control over Internet radio stations using a linked smartphone, and versatile audio processing options to zero in on the right sound. And JVC backs up this receiver with a 2-year warranty.
Bluetooth for multiple phones
For the times when you're sharing the ride, the KW-R935BTS enables you to pair two Bluetooth-equipped phones and quickly switch between them for hands-free calling. And when you're streaming audio, JVC's Streaming DJ feature lets you pair five phones so everybody can pick their tunes for the ultimate road trip playlist. You can also control this car stereo directly from your iPhone® or Android™ phone using JVC's free Remote app.
Select your music
Connect your Android or iPhone to this JVC's front- or rear-panel USB inputs, and you can control your music and charge your phone. Using your connected iPhone, you can even control and enjoy the playlists you've created on Pandora®, iHeartRadio®, or Spotify®. Don't worry Android users, you can control these Internet radio stations using Bluetooth. The USB port also enables you to connect a flash drive filled with MP3, WMA, WAV, and high-res FLAC music files for hours of listening pleasure.
Even more music at your fingertips
Into radio? You can also connect a SiriusXM tuner for deep satellite radio programming that won't fade away when you head out of town. The front auxiliary input also provides a handy connection if you want to hook up aportable high-res audio player or another device. And, of course, you can also pop in a CD or tune in your favorite local AM and FM stations.
Shake things up with variable color settings in two zones on this JVC receiver.
Tweak the sights and sounds
Once you've got the music going, you can shape your sound with this stereo's 13-band graphic equalizer and time alignment. JVC's K2 technology spruces up the sound of any digital music by expanding the compressed bit rate. If you're adding amplifiers or a powered subwoofer, the three sets of 4-volt preamp outputs provide you the clean signal you need for added output. To rev up or tone down the look in your dash, you can assign different colors to two separate areas of the display for just the right look in your dash, or keep them all the same color for a unified look.
Want to keep your car's steering wheel audio controls?
In most cars, you'll need an adapter to retain those controls with this car stereo. Connect a few wires, then program the adapter for your particular car and radio, and you'll retain the convenience of your steering wheel controls. You'll see the adapters that work with your vehicle when you add this receiver to your cart.
Bluetooth note: Use of this receiver's Bluetooth features will depend upon your phone's Bluetooth capabilities.
iPod/smartphone note: If you're going to use your iPod or smartphone with this receiver, be sure to check "Details" for compatibility information.
- CD receiver with AM/FM RDS tuner
- built-in MOSFET amplifier (22 watts RMS/50 peak x 4 channels)
- plays USB drives loaded with MP3, WMA, WAV, and FLAC music files (FLAC files up to 24-bit/96kHz)
- 13-digit LCD dual-line display with 2-zone variable color display
- built-in Bluetooth for hands-free calling and audio streaming
- includes dual phone connection and automatic pairing for iPhone and Android
- JVC Streaming DJ lets you stream music from up to five Bluetooth-enabled devices
- Android music control and charging of select Android devices (Android version 4.1 and higher) using the USB connection
- built-in iPod, iPhone, and iPad control and charging capability
- Pandora, Spotify, and iHeartRadio Internet radio control with iPhone and Android
- 13-band graphic equalizer with 11 EQ presets
- time alignment
- 3-step loudness control
- low- and high-pass filters and subwoofer level control
- K2 technology improves the digital sound for all music sources
- compatible with SiriusXM satellite radio tuner
- inputs: front-panel auxiliary input, front and rear USB ports
- outputs: 6-channel preamp outputs (4-volt front, rear, sub)
Other Features and Specs:
- compatible with most factory steering wheel audio controls (adapter required)
- English and Spanish menus
- warranty: 2 years