JAMO IW 626 LCR FG II INSTALLATION SPEAKER WHITE
The IW 626 LCR FG FG is a feature-packed speaker that uses two 6.5-inch HCC woofers, a 1.5-inch silk dome midrange and a 1-inch DTT silk dome tweeter to deliver remarkably accurate sound, tailored to its in-wall design. The pivoting tweeter and midrange, along with the front level switch, allow you to fine tune the IW 626 LCR FG to the most discerning tastes.
The Jamo IW 626 LCR FG in-wall loudspeaker is packed with high-performance features:
- DTT (Decoupled tweeter Technology) to eliminate unwanted vibration that colors sound.
- HCC (Hard Conical Cone) technology for clear, detailed sound with virtually no distortion.
- WaveGuide tweeter faceplate design controls sound pattern for open, dynamic sound.
- Center plug to replace traditional dust cap, for cooler, more stable sound reproduction.
- A paintable magnetic grille that attaches quickly and blends invisibly in any room
The IW 626 LCR FG a high-performance home theater solution for those who prefer in-wall speaker installation
The IW 626 LCR FG is part of the 600 line of in-wall and in-ceiling speakers. It’s a 3-way in-wall LCR speaker that uses the best materials and the most advanced technologies available.
It’s designed to perform as left/right front and center channel in a phenomenal sounding home theater or 2-channel system. The two fiberglass/cotton honeycomb woofers provide great low frequency sound, while the silk dome tweeter and midrange provide optimal performance. With its paintable magnetic grille, the IW 626 LCR FG is designed to blend seamlessly so all you notice is the great sound.
|Woofer (mm/in)||2 x 165 /6½|
|Back box size (litre/cubic in)||22 / 1340|
|Tweeter (mm/in)||25 / 1 DTT|
|System Type||3-way in-wall|
|Weight (Kg/lb)||3.5 / 7.7|
|Midrange (mm/in)||38 / 1½|
|Impedance||4 – 8 switchable|
|Hole dimensions (mm/in, HxWxD)||530 x 200 x 97 / 20.9 x 7.9 x 3.8|
|Product dimensions (mm/in, HxWxD)||562 x 232 x 107 / 22.1 x 9.1 x 4.2|
|Frequency Response (Hz, +/-3dB)||60 – 22,000|
|Power Handling (Watts Long/Short Term)||80 / 160|
|Sensitivity (dB, 2.8V/1m)||90|
1" Tweeter, 6.5" Woofer
60Hz – 22kHz